Bridgeview is currently seeking a SUPPORT SPECIALIST for one of our clients. If you love building and supporting technology solutions that make businesses successful, then read on for more details.
TITLE: SUPPORT SPECIALIST Tier I
LOCATION: Onsite – Castle Rock, CO
BENEFITS & PERKS: Medical, Dental & Vision on your first day, 4% match on 401(k), Life Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability, employee perks, and more (detailed below).
The Tier I Support Specialist will provide hands-on support for the 1500 users in the county. 800 are virtual machines. Specifically supporting office suite, web app, printers, laptops, iPad, desktops. Refresh imaging systems and new user rollouts. .
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Provide primary computer, peripheral, process, and application support to customers by phone and in person. Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software problems using multiple troubleshooting techniques and all available resources. Determine the extent of customer-reported issues.
- Take ownership of reported incidents and problems, maintaining consistent communications and ensuring resolution.
- Perform initial assessment and prioritization of reported issues.
- Work with other IT personnel to investigate and resolve performance problems with applications and/or systems.
- Perform remote administration of PCs and other devices.
- Provide lifecycle management of the county desktop computing environment. This includes security updates, virus scan reviews, and hardware maintenance as needed.
- Respond to a wide range of procedural questions from the user community.
- Support County users of critical, non-standard systems.
- Create, develop, and maintain functional documentation for applications, hardware, and processes.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience
- LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships. Able to communicate effectively using both oral and written forms to both technical and basic user levels.
- REASONING ABILITY: Must possess good organization and prioritization skills. The ability to develop logical plans of action for troubleshooting is a must. Work with little or at times, no supervision.
- CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Must possess a valid driver’s license and insurance policy to drive county vehicles. ITIL Certification or equivalent preferred.
- OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Ability to provide exceptional levels of customer service. Possess considerable knowledge of both software applications and hardware used for automated processes. Must have strong troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of the following required: IT Service Desk operations, Microsoft Operating Systems, basic TCP/IP networking skills, and Office 365.Knowledge of the following desired: SCCM, Symantec Enterprise Protection antivirus client. Some knowledge of training practices and principles.
- Must possess strong time management skills. Ability to work beyond scheduled hours and respond to after-hours calls in a time-critical manner.
- This position requires successful completion of a criminal background check including fingerprinting through a national database.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Incumbent may occasionally be required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT: Work is generally performed in a typical office environment. Some point-to-point travel is required.
- ACCESSIBILITY/AVAILABILITY: This position requires the incumbent to remain available via mobile cellular device/email access during and after normally scheduled business hours.
BridgeView makes it easy to say “yes” to joining our team, with national Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance coverage effective on your very first day. Our 401(k) is 4% matched and fully vested, and we offer voluntary benefits such as TelaDoc, Short & Long-Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident, AD&D, Legal Shield, etc. We help you take care of your mind with a paid subscription to the Calm app, and your wallet with cashback available through thousands of vendors (Ace Hardware, Verizon, Overstock.com, and more).
BridgeView is a talent and technology consulting company that helps business leaders build exceptional technology teams and deliver complex projects with confidence.
Since 2005, BridgeView’s tenured recruiting team has built a vast network of niche technologists and executive leadership candidates to help our clients solve their most complex talent challenges. Paired with strategic consulting services, BridgeView further delivers project collaboration in the areas of people, process, and technology.
This blended approach allows clients to adjust in real-time to align with their budgets while receiving Big 5 expertise to meet their objectives.
BridgeView. Within Sight.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment decisions are made due to qualifications, merit, and business need. The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location.