Bridgeview is currently seeking a Systems Admin/DRSN Crew for one of our clients. If you love building and supporting technology solutions that make businesses successful, then read on for more details.
TITLE: Systems Admin/DRSN Crew (TS/SCI clearance required)
LOCATION: Onsite in Colorado Springs, CO
COMPENSATION: Up to $75k
BENEFITS & PERKS: All perks and benefits will be available from day one.
The Systems Admin/DRSN Crew implements/maintains various technical systems and serves as an interface to the supported community users. Provides guidance, direction, and training to others in the group. Serves as a backup to the lead computer systems administrator. Builds and/or debugs complicated hardware and software to correct difficult problems using technically advanced problem-solving skills. Develops and implements system documentation and operation procedures. Identifies and corrects processing anomalies. Coordinates and administers the test and installation of network connections. Configures and debugs network equipment. Researches the selection and installation of new computer equipment, including hardware and software. Performs and provides server, workstation, and system expertise including on-site and off-site travel. Oversees the order and replacement of new hardware and software, including warranty claims. Implements functions with data and documentation management of systems.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Provides 24/7 maintenance, modification, and installation of the secure Defense Red Switch Network, cryptographic equipment (i.e., KIV-7M) and instruments (IST, STE and STU-III).
- Provides Defense Red Switch Network (DRSN) initial and recurring training for all users.
- Assist with Secure Video Teleconferencing support.
- Assist with IT Desktop support Meeting Place support, Alert Notification System support, and Network password support.
- Update the equipment database to help ensure inventory is kept up to date.
- Ensure the REMEDY ticketing system is kept up to date on DRSN trouble tickets for problem/resolution in order to exceed customer repair requirements.
- Responsible for incoming calls and transferring calls to other individuals.
- Route calls, transfer information, and handle administrative duties.
- Various tasks such as typing, checking, and recording information.
- Experience as a System Administrator.
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- 1 Year of direct experience
- 3 Years of work experience
- Experience with Telephone maintenance.
- Certification Requirement – DoD 8570 IAT II certification eligibility requirements (e.g., Security+ CE)
- Experience as a System Administrator and/or Help Desk Specialist.
- 5 years of related experience with modification, and installation of the secure Defense Red Switch Network, cryptographic equipment (i.e., KIV-7M), and instruments (IST, STE, and STU-III).
- Commercial PBX and telephone switch experience.
- Experience assisting with secure conferencing Support.
BridgeView is a talent and technology consulting company that helps business leaders build exceptional technology teams and deliver complex projects with confidence. Since 2005, BridgeView’s tenured recruiting team has built a vast network of niche technologists and executive leadership candidates to help our clients solve their most complex talent challenges. Paired with strategic consulting services, BridgeView further delivers project collaboration in the areas of people, process, and technology. This blended approach allows clients to adjust in real-time to align with their budgets while receiving Big 5 expertise to meet their objectives. BridgeView. Within Sight.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment decisions are made due to qualifications, merit, and business need. The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location.