Bridgeview is currently seeking a SR. TECHNICAL ENGINEER for one of our clients. If you love building and supporting technology solutions that make businesses successful, then read on for more details.
TITLE: SR. TECHNICAL ENGINEER
LOCATION: Remote – Sioux Falls, SD
BENEFITS & PERKS: Medical, Dental & Vision on your first day, 4% match on 401(k), Life Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability, employee perks, and more (detailed below).
Organized, self-starter, innovative, mentor, next-level customer service, & highly skilled are all traits of this valued team leader. Responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance, and support of a growing corporation’s hybrid data center with multiple physical locations. Performs various maintenance, evaluation, installation, and training tasks to enable users to maximize productivity and maintain SLAs. This is a senior technical position that REQUIRES the candidate to be current in technology and hands-on with respect to the architecture, design, and deployment of technology as well as manage existing technical staff.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
Organized, self-starter, innovative, mentor, next-level customer service, & highly skilled are all traits of this valued team leader. Be current in technology and hands on with respect to the architecture, design, and deployment of technology as well as manage existing technical staff.
- 5 years of Leading Technical teams as an Engineering lead with multiple competencies.
- 5 years working with VMware and Virtual Machine; This includes on premand Azure.
- Competency in DNS, Active Directory, and Office 365 Engineering.
- 5 years of experience in Backup and Recovery solutions such as VEEAM.
- 5 years of SAN experience, specifically with Unity Storage.
- 5 years of Brocade Storage design and configuration.
- Constancy in Storage technologies.
- 2 years of Linux System Administration.
- 2 years of experience with Azure or AWS networks and security.
- Perform application maintenance and system upgrades, including service packs, patches, hotfixes, and security configurations.
- Advanced understanding of networks, including routing, switching, firewalls, and VPN services.
- Monitor network and system performance.
- Ensure system availability and reliability.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organizational outcomes.
- Analyzing system logs, identifying potential issues with systems, and implementing improvements.
- Creation, configuration, and renewal of SSL certs using internal and external Certificate authorities.
- Understanding of Cyber best practices related to networks, software, and storage.
- Seasoned knowledge of ITIL best practices.
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Computer Science or Business Administration.
BridgeView makes it easy to say “yes” to joining our team, with national Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance coverage effective on your very first day. Our 401(k) is 4% matched and fully vested, and we offer voluntary benefits such as TelaDoc, Short & Long-Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident, AD&D, Legal Shield, etc. We help you take care of your mind with a paid subscription to the Calm app, and your wallet with cashback available through thousands of vendors (Ace Hardware, Verizon, Overstock.com, and more).
BridgeView is a talent and technology consulting company that helps business leaders build exceptional technology teams and deliver complex projects with confidence.
Since 2005, BridgeView’s tenured recruiting team has built a vast network of niche technologists and executive leadership candidates to help our clients solve their most complex talent challenges. Paired with strategic consulting services, BridgeView further delivers project collaboration in the areas of people, process, and technology.
This blended approach allows clients to adjust in real-time to align with their budgets while receiving Big 5 expertise to meet their objectives.
BridgeView. Within Sight.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment decisions are made due to qualifications, merit, and business need. The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location.