Bridgeview is currently seeking a Sr Project Manager for one of our clients. If you love building and supporting technology solutions?that make businesses successful, then read on for more details.
TITLE: Sr Project Manager
BENEFITS & PERKS: Medical, Dental & Vision insurance; 4% match on 401K, Life & LTD Insurance, and Employee Perks (more detail below)
The Senior Project Manager will work on a Greenfield development initiative to create a new website, native mobile apps, infrastructure, and middleware. The project will help bring the customer experience to life, including a fresh UI/UX design, a new content management system, and a platform for customer data to enable personalized digital interaction. This includes scoping, planning, developing, and managing budgets, schedules, and resource plans to deliver high quality projects. Integral to the position is the ability to effectively bridge the gap between not only business stakeholders and the technology but between business leadership and the teams.
- Coordinates project scope, planning, and execution across multiple cross-functional workstreams, including Change Management, Analytics, Development, User Interfaces/User Experience, IT Infrastructure, Data and Security
- Coordinates project scope, planning, and execution activities across multiple functional teams
- Manages project risks, issues, changes, actions, key decisions and business readiness activities
- Provides project updates to Program Manager and leadership
- Manage multiple small to large scale projects and programs simultaneously to successful completion including expert facilitation of project related discussions/meetings
- Identify and align project objectives with enterprise goals and resource requirements
- Expertly create and manage all necessary documentation
- Monitor, drive and manage all aspects of project scope including strategic plan alignment
- Clearly communicate and manage project expectations to all stakeholders
- Expertly manage projects in/via multiple project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, PCO, etc.)
- Develop and implement both simple and complex stakeholder communication plans
- 8-10+ years of experience with highly complex IT projects/programs from ideation to maintenance, including development, implementation and change management
- Recent experience managing greenfield development of enterprise scale website and native mobile applications
- Experience with providing leadership to business units or vendors for establishing technology direction and utilization including security and compliance best practices
- Experience working with cross functional teams and organizations
- Strong communication skills to manage project expectations effectively and communicate with stakeholders
- Prioritize and determine the project execution plan and understand the team dynamics
- Confidence on using MS Project and Azure DevOps to create and track a project plan
- Manage day to day tasks and foresee potential risks and define mitigation plan before they become issues
- Advanced knowledge of Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid, Kanban, Scrum project management methodologies
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Masters Certification in IT Project Management, Certified Scrum Master or similar work experience is preferred
- Ability to handle stressful environments
- Excellent proven troubleshooting skills
Medical: Provided by Anthem BCBS
Dental: Provided by Guardian PPO
Vision: Provided by VSP/Guardian PPO
401K with 4% match that is 100% vested from start
Voluntary Benefits: Accident Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Critical Illness
Employee Perks, Personal Discounts: Full access to the Calm app, great discounts through thousands of vendors (Home Depot, AT&T, Target, etc.)
BridgeView is a talent and technology consulting company that helps business leaders build exceptional technology teams and deliver complex projects with confidence.
Since 2005, BridgeView’s tenured recruiting team has built a vast network of niche technologists and executive leadership candidates to help our clients solve their most complex talent challenges. Paired with strategic consulting services, BridgeView further delivers project collaboration in the areas of people, process, and technology.
This blended approach allows clients to adjust in real-time to align with their budgets while receiving Big 5 expertise to meet their objectives.
BridgeView. Within Sight.