Bridgeview is currently seeking a Sr. IT Project Manager for one of our clients. If you love building and supporting technology solutions that make businesses successful, then read on for more details.
TITLE: Sr. IT Project Manager
COMPENSATION: 110 – 145K
As the Senior IT Project Manager, you will lead the planning, implementation, and delivery of the IT Infrastructure deliverables, with a good variety of technologies to work with. This is a great opportunity for you to use your knowledge and truly drive a successful outcome for the business.
In this role, you will engage, direct, and influence a range of stakeholders on the key deliverables, while working closely with our wider technical teams, and individuals to track project deliverables.
- 8+ years demonstrated experience in Information Technology, working on technology related Project Management
- Demonstrated experience with planning, managing, and tracking multiple complex and major impact projects.
- Demonstrated experience with managing stakeholder expectations, implementing service improvement initiatives and communicating effectively with Senior Management.
- In-depth experience with Cloud & IT Infrastructure
- High degree of customer service focus and strong communication skills
- 3+ years of experience managing complex technology Cloud & Infrastructure projects
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
- Experience operating within a global team
- Experience with Portfolio Management
- ITIL aligned Service Management experience
- Experience operating in a regulated environment
- Exposure with mergers, acquisitions, and divestments
- Proven ability to follow technology practices and standards, keeping your knowledge up-to-date and acting as a technical resource for others
- PMP certification
BridgeView is a talent and technology consulting company that helps business leaders build exceptional technology teams and deliver complex projects with confidence.
Since 2005, BridgeView’s tenured recruiting team has built a vast network of niche technologists and executive leadership candidates to help our clients solve their most complex talent challenges. Paired with strategic consulting services, BridgeView further delivers project collaboration in the areas of people, process, and technology.
This blended approach allows clients to adjust in real-time to align with their budgets while receiving Big 5 expertise to meet their objectives.