Bridgeview is currently seeking a SOFTWARE ENGINEER for one of our clients. If you love building and supporting technology solutions that make businesses successful, then read on for more details.
TITLE: SOFTWARE ENGINEER
LOCATION: Onsite – Denver, CO
BENEFITS & PERKS: Competitive compensation package, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k with matching, Company paid life and short-term disability insurance, Company paid parking or transit pass, Relocation offered when applicable, Modern office space in downtown Denver, Daily coffee, tea, drinks & snacks, Team happy hours.
You will work with a small, dedicated, and passionate team of engineers who are driven to revolutionize the supply chain. Your code will be used to manage the flow of thousands of drivers and trucks per day. Specifically, you will:
- Deeply learn our industries served & user personas to successfully take ownership of features from idea to production.
- Rapidly design, build and maintain APIs, services, and systems.
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
- Follow best practices to write high-quality, secure, maintainable, scalable, testable, and efficient code.
- Have at least 3 years of hands-on experience developing, implementing, and maintaining production codebases
- 1 year of GoLang experience preferred
- Have extensive experience with SQL / Postgres
- Desire to understand the business context for the solutions you are building
- Hold yourself and others to a high standard when working with production systems
- DevOps experience with Docker containers, Kubernetes, NATS, and Redis
BridgeView is a talent and technology consulting company that helps business leaders build exceptional technology teams and deliver complex projects with confidence.
Since 2005, BridgeView’s tenured recruiting team has built a vast network of niche technologists and executive leadership candidates to help our clients solve their most complex talent challenges. Paired with strategic consulting services, BridgeView further delivers project collaboration in the areas of people, process, and technology.
This blended approach allows clients to adjust in real-time to align with their budgets while receiving Big 5 expertise to meet their objectives.
BridgeView. Within Sight.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment decisions are made due to qualifications, merit, and business need. The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location.