Bridgeview is currently seeking a SENIOR DEVSECOPS ENGINEER for one of our clients. If you love building and supporting technology solutions that make businesses successful, then read on for more details.
TITLE: SENIOR DEVSECOPS ENGINEER
LOCATION: Remote – McLean, VA
BENEFITS & PERKS: Medical, Dental & Vision on your first day, 4% match on 401(k), Life Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability, employee perks, and more (detailed below).
The candidate will provide rotating support to development and operations including on-site support for system upgrades, maintenance and triage and recovery operations. They may periodically provide shift support during critical satellite operations and/or staff the on-call support rotation such that safe and efficient operations are ensured by the Spacecraft Operations Team on a 24/7 basis. The DevSecOps Engineer plays an integral role in the successful operations of the constellation.
- Foundational experience in software development and DevOps/DevSecOps roles.
- Experience with automating deployment, configuration, and management of cloud environments including AWS and RedHat OpenStack Platform.
- Excellent programming skills with extensive experience in Ansible, scripting languages including Python, Lua, Perl, Bash or equivalent, and large-structured languages including Java, Go, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of information assurance & security and computing infrastructure system technology including cloud computing architecture.
- Hands-on experience managing microservice architectures including automated deployment, installation, and configuration of applications on both Linux systems (VMs) and containers (Kubernetes or Docker).
- Advanced knowledge of Linux operating systems such as Redhat Enterprise Linux or CentOS.
- Extensive experience working with version control and repository management systems such as GIT.
- Experience working with container and container management technologies including Docker, Kubernetes, and Rancher.
- Experience automating monitoring using ELK/Grafana stacks.
- 7+ years experience in DevOps/DevSecOps roles; 5+ years experience in hybrid cloud environments with Red Hat OpenStack Platform and AWS.
- Experience working with mission-critical systems.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional.
- AWS Certified DevOps Professional.
- CompTIA Security+ Certification.
- MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering-related fields additional education and training through an advanced technical degree or continuous learning is highly desired.
MS in Computer Science, Information System, or Engineering related field additional education and training through an advanced technical degree or continuous learning is highly desired.
BridgeView makes it easy to say “yes” to joining our team, with national Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance coverage effective on your very first day. Our 401(k) is 4% matched and fully vested, and we offer voluntary benefits such as TelaDoc, Short & Long-Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident, AD&D, Legal Shield, etc. We help you take care of your mind with a paid subscription to the Calm app, and your wallet with cashback available through thousands of vendors (Ace Hardware, Verizon, Overstock.com, and more).
BridgeView is a talent and technology consulting company that helps business leaders build exceptional technology teams and deliver complex projects with confidence.
Since 2005, BridgeView’s tenured recruiting team has built a vast network of niche technologists and executive leadership candidates to help our clients solve their most complex talent challenges. Paired with strategic consulting services, BridgeView further delivers project collaboration in the areas of people, process, and technology.
This blended approach allows clients to adjust in real-time to align with their budgets while receiving Big 5 expertise to meet their objectives.
BridgeView. Within Sight.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment decisions are made due to qualifications, merit, and business need. The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location.