Bridgeview is currently seeking a Principal Systems Analyst for one of our clients. If you love building and supporting technology solutions that make businesses successful, then read on for more details.
TITLE Principal Systems Analyst
LOCATION: Hybrid (ONSITE 3 DAYS/WEEK) – Castle Rock, CO
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- 401k & 457 retirement plans –matches up to 11%
- Low employee-only and family medical insurance premium.
- New employees get 28 days off work, including 11.5 holidays, 1 floating holiday (1/2 day the first year if starting in the second half of the year), 13.5 vacation days, and 2 personal days.
Our client’s Application Services Division is responsible for the application lifecycle management of software solutions. The Systems Analysts work in the Information Technology department and are assigned to logical groups of products for support, usually by department/office, but may also be by product or process.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- ERP application support and replacement of outdated technology.
- Support of applications used by the Treasurer’s Office.
- Reduction of applications with duplicate functionality.
- Creates and supports workflows for data collection, documentation, work order and task assignments, inventory tracking and reporting on Asset Management systems.
- Develops and maintains standard operating procedures to support various IT solutions.
- Assists business units in the development of application lifecycle management strategies, including preventative maintenance, upgrades, flushing out new demands, renewal and replacement strategies, roadmaps, and financial planning.
- Coordinates with cross-divisional IT staff on the integration of solutions across the enterprise.
- Participates in the development of programs, projects, and roadmaps to meet the IT strategic needs.
- Evaluates current trends in asset management principles, practices, procedures, and technology; makes recommendations for implementation; assists in the development of operational priorities related to a business unit’s asset management needs.
- Know how to select, implement, and support applications from cradle to grave utilizing market analysis, solution assessments, system architecture, data management, systems design, testing, support, and maintenance.
- Know how to perform basic configuration of applications, when needed.
- Can understand how a database works, understand a data model and table relationships, and write basic SQL statements.
- Must understand enough about security and other infrastructure to identify risks and engage the right staff members in the right discussions.
- Depending on skillset, you may be asked to effectively manage vendors and author/collaborate on contracts.
BridgeView is a talent and technology consulting company that helps business leaders build exceptional technology teams and deliver complex projects with confidence.
Since 2005, BridgeView’s tenured recruiting team has built a vast network of niche technologists and executive leadership candidates to help our clients solve their most complex talent challenges. Paired with strategic consulting services, BridgeView further delivers project collaboration in the areas of people, process, and technology.
This blended approach allows clients to adjust in real-time to align with their budgets while receiving Big 5 expertise to meet their objectives.
BridgeView. Within Sight.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment decisions are made due to qualifications, merit, and business need. The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location.