LOCATION: Denver, CO (Hybrid)
BENEFITS & PERKS: Medical, Dental & Vision on your first day, 4% match on 401(k), Life Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability, employee perks, and more (detailed below).
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Ionic Products Integration: Leverage Ionic products, such as Stencil and Capacitor, to create cross-platform mobile and web applications
- Ensure the quality and reliability of software by thoroughly testing features and functionality against project requirements
- Verify that the software functions correctly on various web browsers and platforms, addressing any compatibility issues
- Document defects, enhancements, and testing results, and collaborate with developers to resolve issues effectively
- Evaluate and provide feedback on the user interface and user experience to enhance the overall design and usability
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks and recommend improvements to enhance application speed and responsiveness
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including QA, back-end developers, and project managers, to ensure the successful development and testing of software solutions
- Familiarity with Ionic products, including Stencil and Capacitor
- Strong understanding of web development best practices and cross-browser compatibility
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality software
- Effective communication skills and the ability to collaborate within a team environment
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience working for a start-up or ML/AI projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
BridgeView makes it easy to say “yes” to joining our team, with national Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance coverage effective on your very first day. Our 401(k) is 4% matched and fully vested, and we offer voluntary benefits such as TelaDoc, Short & Long-Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident, AD&D, Legal Shield, etc. We help you take care of your mind with a paid subscription to the Calm app, and your wallet with cashback available through thousands of vendors (Ace Hardware, Verizon, Overstock.com, and more).
BridgeView is a talent and technology consulting company that helps business leaders build exceptional technology teams and deliver complex projects with confidence.
Since 2005, BridgeView’s tenured recruiting team has built a vast network of niche technologists and executive leadership candidates to help our clients solve their most complex talent challenges. Paired with strategic consulting services, BridgeView further delivers project collaboration in the areas of people, process, and technology.
This blended approach allows clients to adjust in real-time to align with their budgets while receiving Big 5 expertise to meet their objectives.
BridgeView. Within Sight.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment decisions are made due to qualifications, merit, and business need. The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location.