Bridgeview is currently seeking an IT Manager for one of our clients. If you love building and supporting technology solutions that make businesses successful, then read on for more details.
TITLE: IT Manager
LOCATION: Remote (based in New England)
The IT Manager will provide comprehensive support for the technical infrastructure and ensure the smooth operation of IT systems. You will be responsible for maintaining and optimizing IT infrastructure, overseeing the administration of Microsoft 365, Toast POS, and CrunchTime, and providing technical support to restaurant staff. You will collaborate with various departments to drive efficiency and productivity while maintaining the highest levels of data security and integrity.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Deploy and manage Microsoft 365 for efficient communication and collaboration within the organization.
- Oversee the installation, configuration, and maintenance of the Toast POS system across our restaurant locations.
- Work closely with operations teams to provide support and guidance for CrunchTime inventory & labor management.
- Provide technical support to restaurant staff, resolving hardware and software issues promptly.
- Conduct regular system and location audits to identify areas for improvement and implement necessary changes.
- Develop strong relationships with vendor partners to manage scope and ensure a proper level of service is provided.
- Ensure the security of our IT systems through effective user management and implementation of standardized procedures.
- Train restaurant employees on the effective use of IT systems and maintain up-to-date documentation for troubleshooting procedures.
- Plan and oversee IT system upgrades and expansions to support the growing needs of our restaurant network.
- Proven experience as an IT Manager or similar role, with a focus on restaurant IT support.
- 5-10 years of overall technology experience with a focus in technology support and administration.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Office 365, Toast POS, and CrunchTime.
- Proficiency in network management and security.
- Strong project management and vendor management skills.
- Experience with PCI compliance is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional communication and leadership abilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively and adapt to a fast-paced restaurant environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
BridgeView is a talent and technology consulting company that helps business leaders build exceptional technology teams and deliver complex projects with confidence.
Since 2005, BridgeView’s tenured recruiting team has built a vast network of niche technologists and executive leadership candidates to help our clients solve their most complex talent challenges. Paired with strategic consulting services, BridgeView further delivers project collaboration in the areas of people, process, and technology.
This blended approach allows clients to adjust in real-time to align with their budgets while receiving Big 5 expertise to meet their objectives.
BridgeView. Within Sight.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment decisions are made due to qualifications, merit, and business need. The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location.