Bridgeview is currently seeking an INFRASTRUCTURE DEV/OPS ENGINEER for one of our clients. If you love building and supporting technology solutions that make businesses successful, then read on for more details.
TITLE: INFRASTRUCTURE DEV/OPS ENGINEER
LOCATION: Onsite – Green Bay, WI
BENEFITS & PERKS: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flex Spending Accounts, Voluntary Benefits, 401(k) with company match, pretax 125 plan, Short Term Disability, free parking, and more!
We have an opportunity for an Infrastructure Dev/Ops Engineer to join our rapidly growing Information Technology team in Green Bay, WI. As a crucial member of the infrastructure team, you will find yourself challenged and contributing in a significant way to the success of the business. We offer growth and advancement opportunities that will make this the best and last company you work for.
- Azure Cloud Services – including, but not limited to:
- Virtual machines, VNETs, NSGs, route tables, and load balancers.
- Network virtual appliances.
- Azure Automation, Log Analytics, Storage Accounts, Logic Apps.
- Azure Data Factory, Azure Analysis Services, Power BI.
- Azure SQL, Azure SQL Managed Instances.
- Azure Virtual Desktop.
- Experience with cloud service automation and configuration management.
- PowerShell, C#.
- Azure DevOps for CI/CD.
- Infrastructure-as-code – Terraform, Ansible, ARM.
- Windows client/server operating systems and AD/AAD domains.
- AAD Enterprise Apps, Conditional Access, SSPR, Graph APIs.
- Managing hosting solutions: Co-Lo, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS – Azure, AWS.
- Assorted application architectures – containers, web, database, WAFs, proxies, etc.
- Security solutions: MFA, PAM, SEIM, Pen Testing, Vulnerability Management.
- Virtualization, HCI, SAN, server hardware: VMware, Nutanix, Azure Stack, Pure.
- Backup and DR solutions: Azure Recovery Services, Zerto, Veeam B&R.
- Routers, switches, WLCs, firewalls, load balancers.
- Infrastructure monitoring tools. Examples: SolarWinds, DataDog, LogicMonitor.
- Audit experience is desired. Examples: GDPR, DPA 2018, SOC1, ISO, PCI.
- Vendor management is desired.
- Cloud cost optimization is desired.
- Experience working with APIs and building enterprise service integrations.
- Certification(s) in the area of specialty is preferred.
- Associate degree in Computer Science or in an equivalent area of specialty is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in an equivalent area of specialty is preferred.
- Minimum of 6+ years’ experience in the field or related area.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience as an Infrastructure Engineer for cloud services.
- Managing small to medium projects is preferred.
BridgeView is a talent and technology consulting company that helps business leaders build exceptional technology teams and deliver complex projects with confidence.
Since 2005, BridgeView’s tenured recruiting team has built a vast network of niche technologists and executive leadership candidates to help our clients solve their most complex talent challenges. Paired with strategic consulting services, BridgeView further delivers project collaboration in the areas of people, process, and technology.
This blended approach allows clients to adjust in real-time to align with their budgets while receiving Big 5 expertise to meet their objectives.
BridgeView. Within Sight.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment decisions are made due to qualifications, merit, and business need. The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location.