TITLE: HBSS/ESS System Administrator (Active TS Clearance with SCI eligibility Req.)
LOCATION: Colorado Springs, CO
BENEFITS & PERKS: All perks and benefits will be available from day one.
As an HBSS/ESS Administrator, you will bring your hands-on experience in utilizing HBSS/ESS to support customers throughout multiple classified computing domains. The HBSS/ESS Administrator is a mid-level position responsible for managing and enforcing network and system security using policy assignments and client tasks, creating reports using the query system builder, and automating product deployments, patch installations, and security updates. The HBSS/ESS Administrator should have outstanding verbal, written, interpersonal, and presentation skills, customer relationship-building skills, analytical skills, and the ability to mentor teammates.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Tuning McAfee/Trellix point products in accordance with policy and guidance.
- Updating detection signatures and/or access control lists based on vendor releases and/or intelligence reporting.
- Performing log analysis and event correlation to identify anomalous traffic.
- Analyze, interpret, and recommend solutions for system shortfalls, discrepancies, or improvements in technologies and security requirements, and provides official written recommendation on engineering solutions and complex trouble resolutions.
- Analyze and evaluate HBSS/ESS systems and recommend enhancements to their configurations and capabilities.
- Developing work instructions, operations guides, and technical publications.
- DoD IAT Level II certification eligibility requirements (e.g., Security+ CE).
- ACAS and ENS/HBSS certification.
- Experience with implementing and maintaining McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator, McAfee Endpoint Security (ENS), DoD Host Based Security System (HBSS), and/or DoD Endpoint Security Solutions (ESS).
- 4+ years of progressive experience in systems engineering.
- Prior Experience with EDLM, ULDM, DR, ETAR, and MIPRs.
- Experience with cyber security policies and implementation of Risk Management Framework (RMF): e.g., DAAPM, CNSSI 1253, ICD-503, JSIG, or NIST SP 800.
- Active TS with SCI eligibility
BridgeView is a talent and technology consulting company that helps business leaders build exceptional technology teams and deliver complex projects with confidence. Since 2005, BridgeView’s tenured recruiting team has built a vast network of niche technologists and executive leadership candidates to help our clients solve their most complex talent challenges. Paired with strategic consulting services, BridgeView further delivers project collaboration in the areas of people, process, and technology. This blended approach allows clients to adjust in real-time to align with their budgets while receiving Big 5 expertise to meet their objectives. BridgeView. Within Sight.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment decisions are made due to qualifications, merit, and business need. The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location.