Bridgeview is currently seeking a DRSN (Defensive Red Switch Network) Crew Member for one of our clients. If you love building and supporting technology solutions that make businesses successful, then read on for more details.
TITLE: DRSN Crew (Top Secret clearance required)
LOCATION: Colorado Springs, CO
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Educational reimbursement
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Health benefits/Disability benefits/Life and accident insurance/Voluntary benefits/Retirement benefits
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Parental leave
The Defense Red Switch Network/DRSN Crew implements/maintains various technical systems and serves as an interface to the supported community users. Provides guidance, direction, and training to others in the group. Serves as a backup to the lead computer systems administrator. Builds and/or debugs complicated hardware and software to correct difficult problems using technically advanced problem-solving skills. Develops and implements system documentation and operation procedures. Identifies and corrects processing anomalies. Coordinates and administers the test and installation of network connections. Configures and debugs network equipment. Researches the selection and installation of new computer equipment, including hardware and software. Performs and provides server, workstation, and system expertise including on-site and off-site travel. Oversees the order and replacement of new hardware and software, including warranty claims. Implements functions with data and documentation management of systems.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Provides 24/7 maintenance, modification, and installation of the secure Defense Red Switch Network, cryptographic equipment (KIV-7 and KIV-19M) and instruments (IST, STE and STU-III)
- Provides Defense Red Switch Network (DRSN) initial and recurring training for all users.
- Assist with Secure Video Teleconferencing support.
- Assist with IT Desktop support Meeting Place support, Alert Notification System support, WEBEOC support and Network password support.
- Update the equipment database to help ensure inventory is kept up to date.
- Ensure the REMEDY ticketing system is kept up to date on DRSN trouble tickets for problem/resolution in order to exceed customer repair requirements.
- Responsible for incoming calls and transferring calls to other individuals.
- Route calls, transfer information, and handle administrative duties.
- Various tasks such as typing, checking, and recording information.
- 5 years of related experience. Progressive relevant training and/or certification may be substituted for a portion of the experience requirement.
- Commercial PBX experience
- Typically requires an AS degree in a computer field and 5 years of related experience.
- DoD 8570 IAT II certification eligibility requirements (e.g., Security+ CE).
- Top Secret
Founded in 2005, BridgeView provides exceptional technology consulting, project augmentation, and placement services that help organizations and technologists achieve their goals. Our ability to evolve with the market and quickly adapt to client environments makes us a unique alternative to the status quo. It’s why we’ve achieved constant growth since the day we opened our doors, attracting well-known companies and expert talent. With a home base in downtown Denver and a team that embodies a work hard, play hard attitude, BridgeView is a personable but professional partner to you. We’ve won awards and we’ve had great success, but nothing is more rewarding than forming genuine connections with business leaders and technologists.