Bridgeview is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer for one of our clients. If you love building and supporting technology solutions that make businesses successful, then read on for more details.
TITLE: DevOps Engineer
LOCATION: Remote (based in the Atlanta metro area)
BENEFITS & PERKS: comprehensive medical insurance, annual bonus, matching 401K
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team and help design a new platform in conjunction with the development, infrastructure and engineering teams.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Greenfield development of DevOps platform, designing cloud enabled configuration management and SDLC, pre-defined APIs and an application hosting infrastructure
- Execute DevOps through the product lifecycle, assuring alignment with customer mandates
- Craft and optimize processes and integration of systems for customers both internal and external
- Steer integration and validation undertakings, confirming system congruence with hardware and customer systems
- Assist in the development of concept of operations and procedures, including validation
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to optimize system performance and reliability
- Analyze technical trade-offs and present solutions to the program team
- Occasionally, you will be asked to participate in overall tasks and services inherent to a dynamic fast-growing company
- 3-6 years of experience in DevOps engineering w/ previous platform design experience preferred
- Experience with containerization tools like Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with CI/CD, like Jenkins, Bamboo, and/or GitLab
- Experience with automation tools, like Python, Ansible, Puppet, and/or Chef
- Cloud infrastructure experience, like Aurora/AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and/or OpenStack.
- Real-time software experience for mission critical systems
- Demonstrated ability to write clear technical documentation of high quality.
- Excellent customer focus.
- Proven ability to “think outside of the box” and thrive in challenging trade-off parameter space.
- Excellent communication skills and ease at working across different cultures and different levels of an organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred.
BridgeView is a talent and technology consulting company that helps business leaders build exceptional technology teams and deliver complex projects with confidence.
Since 2005, BridgeView’s tenured recruiting team has built a vast network of niche technologists and executive leadership candidates to help our clients solve their most complex talent challenges. Paired with strategic consulting services, BridgeView further delivers project collaboration in the areas of people, process, and technology.
This blended approach allows clients to adjust in real-time to align with their budgets while receiving Big 5 expertise to meet their objectives.
BridgeView. Within Sight.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment decisions are made due to qualifications, merit, and business need. The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location.