Job Reference: 9214
Do you have what it takes to harness the power of the internet like a superhero in a comic book movie? We’re seeking Web UI Developers who are ready to make an impact for one of our clients in Denver, CO.
Here’s the thing – the internet is an incredible tool, but it would be worthless without properly functioning websites and mobile apps. Our client relies completely on roles like this to maintain a world-class level of customer service. If you can ensure a company’s online presence is reliable, professional, and free from errors, then this position is right for you.
YOU’LL BE VERY SUCCESSFUL HERE IF YOU HAVE
- 5-10 years of software development
- Excellent Problem-Solving Skills
- Experience with GraphQL plus
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Design, develop, modify, test, optimize, and implement application software solutions for new and existing applications, systems architecture, and applications infrastructure.
- Review system requirements and business processes; design, code, test, optimize, and implement software solutions.
- Design, code, test, optimize, and maintain software solutions
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or 5 plus years related experience
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role or sign up for job alerts at www.bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
- Medical: Provided by Aetna
- Dental: Provided by Aetna
- Vision: Provided by VSP
- 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following: Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Auto Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Homeowners/Renters Insurance, Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
- Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed