Job Reference: 9240
If you love building and supporting information technology solutions that make businesses successful, then we have news for you: we’re seeking a Technical Support Specialist who is ready to make an impact for one of our clients in Castle Rock, CO.
Here’s the thing – IT solutions help businesses thrive, but they would be worthless without properly functioning technology solutions. Our client relies completely on roles like this to maintain world-class business operations. If you can ensure a company’s technology powered operations are reliable, then this position is right for you.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- 1-2 years of Technical Support/Call Center Customer Service Experience will provide a strong foundation for a successful candidate in this role.
- In this role, you will answer incoming technical support requests via phone calls, electronic tickets, walk-ups, and emails in an effective, efficient, and friendly manner. Taking ownership of reported incidents and problems, maintaining consistent communications and ensuring resolution. This requires high attention to detail and documentation.
- Maintain a high level of customer service at all times, resulting in a positive, productive experience for the users.
- Provide computer, peripheral, process, and application support to customers by phone and in person. Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software problems using multiple troubleshooting techniques and all available resources.
- Work with users and senior Support Specialists and other member of IT to provide the appropriate services to streamline delivery.
- Assist with imaging and maintaining computer builds using SCCM and other tools.
- Participates in root cause analysis efforts and implement resolutions recommended by senior team members.
- Assist users to gain skills and capabilities needed to get the most out of a wide range of standard software tools through individual mentoring and access to online resources.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- Should possess Windows OS experience; MAC OS is a plus.
- O365, Windows 10, Enterprise Environment Experiene, Application support and peripheral support experience required.
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
- Medical: Provided by Aetna
- Dental: Provided by Aetna
- Vision: Provided by VSP
- 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following: Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Auto Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Homeowners/Renters Insurance, Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
- Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed