Job Reference: 9485
BridgeView is currently seeking Technical Project Managers who are ready to take control of large-scale programs and application enhancements for one of our clients in Denver, CO.
TITLE: Technical Project Manager
LOCATION: Denver, CO **Currently, employees are working remotely from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic, after, some work on-campus in Denver, CO may be required. May need to pick up equipment locally.
BENEFITS & PERKS: Medical, Dental & Vision insurance; 4% match on 401K, Life & LTD Insurance, and Employee Perks (more detail below)
Here’s the thing – large companies have a distinct need for help with their massive technology functions and they require talent who can keep them up and running smoothly. If you have the breadth of knowledge and Project Management experience it takes to work at the enterprise level, our client’s opening is waiting.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Responsible to drive and influence the outcomes of assigned infrastructure, application, shared services, and other IT oriented projects that interact with technical and business operations.
- Adhering to project lifecycle including maintenance of detailed project plans, project charters, risks and issue registers, regular reporting, dependencies and critical path analysis.
- Extensive stakeholder management, driving delivery through consistent and collaborative communication
- Manage communication with all members of the IT department and 3rd party companies and resources.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- Must have recent experience of managing end-to-end business operations, systems integration, application development and integration amongst others, with a track record of on-time and under budget project delivery of IT infrastructure projects (3+ years required)
- Creation & Maintenance of portfolio level plans including associated resourcing plans for the entire infrastructure team of enterprise environments
- Proactive approach to project risk management, removing roadblocks, & issue escalation
- Experience with shared services upgrades preferred
- Experience in management of project costs and resource plans
- Ability to lead cross functional large enterprise teams to drive actions and meet project delivery milestones
- Experience and understanding of business critical functions, business readiness, change management and communication
- Excellent Communication and meeting facilitation skills
- PMP or related experience required
- Large enterprise project management experience 5k + users is highly beneficial.
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Founded in 2005, BridgeView provides exceptional technology consulting, project augmentation, and placement services that help organizations and technologists achieve their goals. Our ability to evolve with the market and quickly adapt to client environments makes us a unique alternative to the status quo. It’s why we’ve achieved constant growth since the day we opened our doors, attracting well-known companies and expert talent. With a home base in downtown Denver and a team that embodies a work hard, play hard attitude, BridgeView is a personable but professional partner to you. We’ve won awards and we’ve had great success, but nothing is more rewarding than forming genuine connections with business leaders and technologists.
Apply for the above role or sign up for job alerts at https://www.bridgeviewit.com/job-alerts/.
Medical: Provided by Aetna
Dental: Provided by Aetna
Vision: Provided by VSP
401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following: Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Auto Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Homeowners/Renters Insurance, Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)