Job Reference: 9350
Is your idea of the “big picture” more of a massive billboard than a framed 8 x 10 photo? We’re seeking a Systems Analyst–Digital Experience who is ready to take control of large-scale programs and applications for one of our clients in Denver, CO (Fully Remote).
Here’s the thing – large companies have a distinct need for help with their massive technology functions. Whether it’s SAP, a Java application, or SharePoint, these businesses require talent who can keep them up and running smoothly. If you have the breadth of knowledge it takes to work at the enterprise level, our client’s opening is waiting.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Lead system requirements definition and documentation and work directly with business partners and technical staff to develop use cases and technical and testing specification documents
- Perform design and build activities on large projects related to enterprise applications
- Analyze business requirements and translate into system requirements
- Provide technical support related to system integration and data migration activities
- Perform ongoing system administration duties for assigned configurable enterprise systems to document, update and maintain currency. Gather and analyze information from multiple sources and provide recommendations to address and resolve business issues
- Coordinates work with various IT resources and 3rd party vendors and applications in conjunction with software upgrades, patches and configuration deployment
- Work with business to organize and coordinate Governance Committees and activities
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- BA/BS degree, with emphasis on Computer Science, Information Systems; or equivalent
- At least five years of related experience with demonstrated proficiency in gathering functional and non-functional specifications, preparing design documentation, configuring applications and system support
- Experience with configuration for Salesforce Community Cloud and Salesforce Financial Services Cloud.
- Intermediate knowledge of typical programming languages is desirable
- Intermediate knowledge of System Analysis roles, responsibilities and activities and System Development Life Cycle methodologies
- Intermediate knowledge of and demonstrated skills in use of word processing and data analysis software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and/or Access is required; Thorough knowledge of presentation software such as MS PowerPoint and Visio required
- Strong knowledge of database concepts and proficiency with MS SQL and Oracle databases
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including verbal, written skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of project management processes.
- Intermediate knowledge industry best practices in the areas of data integrity controls, testing and release management.
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed