Job Reference: 9270
If you love building the architecture that makes information technology possible, then we have news for you: we’re seeking a Systems Administrator who is ready to pick up a (figurative) hammer for one of our clients in Denver.
Here’s the thing – if a company’s technology stack were a person, then the network of vital organs and veins would be its system positions. Without experts designing, implementing, analyzing, and maintaining important systems, a company simply can’t function. If that sounds exciting, you just might be the lifeblood our client needs.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
• Perform administration tasks and configuration changes via the Office 365 portal and PowerShell.
• Identify opportunities for automation and create scripts, SharePoint templates and/or Teams templates to address those opportunities.
• Create and maintain quality documentation to assist fellow IT staff with supporting end users.
• Create and maintain quality documentation to assist end users with common tasks.
• Create and deliver training to IT staff and/or end users on new or existing features to boost productivity and streamline the business.
• Provide 3rd tier support for Office 365 services including Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, PowerApps, Power Automate (Flow), Stream, AutoPilot, and Intune.
• Engage Microsoft Support as needed for service related issues
• Enable fellow IT staff through training, documentation and mentorship.
• Support 24×7 operations environment with up to 10% travel (ability to support Some off-hours, weekends, and holidays as needed).
• Participation in on call rotation
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
• 4+ years’ experience with the O365 stack and Azure AD services
• 7+ years’ experience of administrating and supporting Microsoft technology
• Track record of successfully deploying and supporting O365 technologies
• 4+ years of advanced knowledge and experience working with PowerShell for both administration and complex automation tasks
• Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team on multiple concurrent projects.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Prior experience working with developers, DBA’s, and/or Network Engineers to resolve bugs and performance problems
• A strong desire to work with new and upcoming technologies
• Demonstrated Customer Service & Troubleshooting skills
• Deep knowledge in using O365 to solve complex business problems and streamline business operations
• Developed and deployed solutions built using Microsoft Flow and PowerApps to solve complex business problems and streamline business operations
• Deep knowledge in SharePoint, Teams, AutoPilot, Intune and OneDrive with the ability to build and deliver business solutions built on top of these platforms
• 1+ year experience using Agile tools and techniques to manage work
• Experience with MS Azure, Containerization, and Cloud Technologies a plus
• Desired Scripting & Automation Language Knowledge: Python and Ruby a plus
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
• Medical: Provided by Aetna
• Dental: Provided by Aetna
• Vision: Provided by VSP
• 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
• Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
• ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following: Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Auto Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Homeowners/Renters Insurance, Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
• Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed