Job Reference: 9330
If you love building the architecture that makes information technology possible, then we have news for you: we’re seeking a Sr. Software Quality Engineer who is ready to pick up a (figurative) hammer for one of our clients in Denver, CO (Remote).
***Currently, employees are working remotely from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic but we are looking to hire this candidate to eventually work on-campus in Denver, CO.
Here’s the thing – if a company’s technology stack were a person, then the network of vital organs and veins would be its system positions. Without experts designing, implementing, analyzing, and maintaining important systems, a company simply can’t function. If that sounds exciting, you just might be the lifeblood our client needs.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- This individual will support the software quality effort on software projects.
- Responsible for full life cycle software quality activities and supporting all deliverables required in a regulated environment.
- This role will focus on designing and implementing manual and automated test strategies for embedded and web applications in support of our proprietary medical device systems.
- Mentors junior software quality analyst and testers
- Identify issues and errors in software and work with software development team to resolve issues
- Will work concurrently on multiple projects on various to complete on-time and on-budget results to customers
- Responsible for establishing, interpreting, and executing SWQA procedures for the technology area. Apply SW quality standards to software development and executing software tests
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- Demonstrated experience within the software industry, software quality assurance concepts and processes.
- 5 years in a software QA role preferred
- Experience in a regulated environment is a plus
- Embedded systems development or testing experience is a plus
- Medical device development or testing experience is a plus
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
BridgeView IT is a technology placement firm assisting a national network of clients identify and hire the highest-caliber IT professionals. Our management and senior recruiting specialists have successfully supported the IT marketplace for over a decade, and we have grown into a world class organization, with operations in major U.S. markets. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply.
- Medical: Provided by Aetna
- Dental: Provided by Aetna
- Vision: Provided by VSP
- 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following: Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Auto Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Homeowners/Renters Insurance, Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
- Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed