Job Reference: 9297
If you love building and supporting information technology solutions that make businesses successful, then we have news for you: we’re seeking Sr. Sharepoint Administrator who is ready to make an impact for one of our clients in Castle Rock, CO (Remote).
***Currently, employees are working remotely from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic but we are looking to hire this candidate to eventually work on-campus in Castle Rock, CO.
Here’s the thing – IT solutions help businesses thrive, but they would be worthless without properly functioning technology solutions. Our client relies completely on roles like this to maintain world-class business operations. If you can ensure a company’s technology powered operations are reliable, then this position is right for you.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT:
- As a Senior SharePoint Administrator you'll provide technical strategy, direction, and support for the organization’s SharePoint and other Office 365 technologies including assessment, configuration, and implementation.
- Responsible for maintenance of new and existing sites and new capabilities.
- You'll contribute to the advancement the Collaboration Services team and other SharePoint Administrators, mentoring those new to the discipline.
- Establish strategic direction for SharePoint architecture and configuration in collaboration with the Collaboration Services team and system administrators.
- Recommend and create policy for SharePoint governance and administration.
- Develop, configure and support SharePoint environments including Office 365, on premise and Hybrid environments.
- Develop, configure and support SharePoint sites for County intranets, team sites, and other collaboration workspaces.
- Troubleshoot functional and technical incidents occurring within SharePoint Online.
- Provides Tier 3 support to diagnose SharePoint related issues and perform root cause analysis.
- Interface with third party vendors and acts as primary point of contact for SharePoint platform; communicates functional and technical application requirements.
- At the enterprise level, coordinate and maintain web applications; coordinate with external entities as needed.
- Manage end-user accounts, permission and access rights in accordance with policies and best-practices while maintaining privacy and security standards.
- Design and configure custom SharePoint applications and web parts. workflow including custom activities, custom forms, and other custom functionality.
- Mentor and develop SharePoint expertise within the user community.
- Ensures compliance with County policies and standards for architecture, process, security and quality assurance.
- Perform other duties related to SharePoint administration, development, and production support as needed.
- Take personal initiative to identify, analyze, resolve and deliver solutions for problems and opportunities concerning Office 365 and SharePoint.
- Mentor other SharePoint Administrators, Developers, and users in IT.
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed