Job Reference: 9690
Bridgeview is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager at one of our clients. If you love building and supporting technology solutions that make businesses successful, then read on for more details.
TITLE: Senior Project Manager
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
Our US Customer Services team is looking for a Senior Project Manager to coordinate all aspects of a product or service offering from inception to installation and implementation support. The role may require you to work at our customer site from time to time. The role will work with our portfolio of existing customers and new customers.
- Manage projects: Lead and steer projects, within agreed boundaries of time spent, budget, planning and quality to achieve project success where goals are met and stakeholders are satisfied
- Manage stakeholders: Planning and executing actions in order to maximize stakeholder satisfaction and securing the acceptance of the projects and its results
- Manage implementation requirements: Technical and functional implementation requirements are identified, discussed, agreed upon, documented and implemented, within the boundaries of the project plan and according to customer expectations
- Manage reporting: Ensure that reports and information given is precise and complete, according to regulations, in order to keep the projects on track
- Deliver input for sales: Deliver functional, technical or project information to sales that can be used as input for commercial proposals or as information documents
- Supports new business generation: Spots and follows-up business opportunities in the professional network to generate business from new and existing customers
- Detail oriented project manager with 7 to 10 years of proven multiple project tracks with strong emphasis in the BFSI sector (Banking and Finance)
- 5+ years’ experience in software applications environment
- Familiarity with various project management methods (for example Prince2, Scrum etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and in written
- Experience managing project teams of over 10 people and in managing offshore resources
- Strong knowledge of software implementation methodologies
- GRC domain knowledge and understanding is preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of implementation concepts, business transformation and change management
- Experience of estimating effort and scope for services.
- Experience of managing project P&L
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Decision making in difficult situation
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Engineering/Mathematics/Business or Computer Applications
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Founded in 2005, BridgeView provides exceptional technology consulting, project augmentation, and placement services that help organizations and technologists achieve their goals. Our ability to evolve with the market and quickly adapt to client environments makes us a unique alternative to the status quo. It’s why we’ve achieved constant growth since the day we opened our doors, attracting well-known companies and expert talent. With a home base in downtown Denver and a team that embodies a work hard, play hard attitude, BridgeView is a personable but professional partner to you. We’ve won awards and we’ve had great success, but nothing is more rewarding than forming genuine connections with business leaders and technologists.
Apply for the above role or sign up for job alerts at https://www.bridgeviewit.com/job-alerts/.