Job Reference: 9268
Is your idea of the “big picture” more of a massive billboard than a framed 8 x 10 photo? We’re seeking a Sr. Project Manager who is ready to take control of large-scale programs and applications for one of our clients in Denver, CO.
Here’s the thing – large companies have a distinct need for help with their massive technology functions. Whether it’s SAP, a Java application, or SharePoint, these businesses require talent who can keep them up and running smoothly. If you have the breadth of knowledge it takes to work at the enterprise level, our client’s opening is waiting.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Responsible to drive and influence the outcomes of assigned infrastructure projects.
- Adhering to project lifecycle including maintenance of detailed project plans, project charters, risks and issue registers, regular reporting, dependencies and critical path analysis
- Extensive stakeholder management, driving delivery through consistent and collaborative communication
- Manage communication with all members of the IT department and 3rd party companies and resources.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- Must have recent experience of managing end-to-end infrastructure structured projects specific but not limited to O365 upgrades, Cloud Implementation, Data Center migrations, amongst others, with a track record of on-time and under budget project delivery of IT infrastructure projects (5-7 years required)
- Creation & Maintenance of portfolio level plans including associated resourcing plans for the entire infrastructure team of enterprise environments
- Proactive approach to project risk management, removing roadblocks, & issue escalation
- Experience with O365, windows and other shared services upgrades preferred
- Experience in management of project costs and resource plans
- Ability to lead cross functional large enterprise teams to drive actions and meet project delivery milestones
- Good knowledge of MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Experience and understanding of business critical functions, business readiness, change management and communication
- Excellent Communication and meeting facilitation skills
- PMP or related experience required
- Large enterprise project management experience
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
- Medical: Provided by Aetna
- Dental: Provided by Aetna
- Vision: Provided by VSP
- 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following: Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Auto Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Homeowners/Renters Insurance, Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
- Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed