Job Reference: 9911
TITLE: Sr Project Manager
LOCATION: Denver, CO – Hybrid blend of remote & onsite
BENEFITS & PERKS: Medical, Dental & Vision insurance; 4% match on 401K, Life & LTD Insurance, and Employee Perks (more detail below)
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
Establishing and managing effective project operations to deliver quality outcomes Managing a team of project employees operating on complex/large IT projects, typically in a complex, multi-platform technical environment. Controlling project design and planning activities associated with large, complex IT projects. Defining, sourcing & managing necessary project resources Controlling project schedules to ensure that necessary modules and programs are completed according to the project plan. Preparing project budgets , attaining necessary approvals in a timely manner, monitoring and reporting on project financials while monitoring and tracking the realization of defined project benefits Effectively controlling and managing the issues, risks, dependencies and changes in scope associated with large, complex IT projects Managing and Communicating to Stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes Regular, consistent, and predictable attendance is an essential function of this job.
• 5-7 years as an IT project manager in large corporate environments.
• Extensive experience with planning, managing and tracking multiple complex and major impact projects.
• Extensive experience with managing client expectations, implementing service improvement initiatives and communicating effectively with senior management.
• Extensive experience supporting IT infrastructure projects (VPN, data circuits, telephony, servers)
• Experience with Agile concepts (scrum meetings, Kanban, Jira)
• High energy, ability to deliver, and comfortable working in a demanding environment
• Exp working with executives and running concise meetings
• Creating standards and procedures that help the PMO run successfully
• Experience with MS Project and JIRA
• Formal project management qualifications are desired, preferably PMP, or PMBOK
Founded in 2005, BridgeView provides exceptional technology consulting, project augmentation, and placement services that help organizations and technologists achieve their goals. Our ability to evolve with the market and quickly adapt to client environments makes us a unique alternative to the status quo. It’s why we’ve achieved constant growth since the day we opened our doors, attracting well-known companies and expert talent. With a home base in downtown Denver and a team that embodies a work hard, play hard attitude, BridgeView is a personable but professional partner to you. We’ve won awards and we’ve had great success, but nothing is more rewarding than forming genuine connections with business leaders and technologists.
Apply for the above role or sign up for job alerts at https://www.bridgeviewit.com/job-alerts/.
Medical: Provided by Anthem BCBS
Dental: Provided by Guardian PPO
Vision: Provided by VSP/Guardian PPO
401K with 4% match that is 100% vested from start
Voluntary Benefits: Accident Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Critical Illness
Employee Perks, Personal Discounts: Full access to the Calm app, great discounts through thousands of vendors (Home Depot, AT&T, Target, etc.)