Job Reference: 9562
Bridgeview is currently seeking a Product Design Engineer – UX for one of our clients. If you love building and supporting technology solutions that make businesses successful, then read on for more details.
TITLE: Sr. Product Design Engineer – User Experience
LOCATION: Boston, MA, Austin, TX, Bay Area or Montreal – Onsite post covid
BENEFITS & PERKS: Medical, Dental & Vision insurance; equity; employee perks
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Work with product managers, engineers, and end users to define requirements and new features, not just translate ideas to design
- Partner closely with engineers to understand technology capabilities, build your outstanding designs and interactions, and achieve high shipped product quality
- Design simple, elegant experiences that delicately balance the needs between new users and power users
- Build wireframes, prototypes and visual designs with our in-house design system to tackle difficult enterprise UX problems
- Obsess over the needs of our stakeholders by frequently observing their current workflows, conducting usability testing for existing and proposed solutions, and acting as the voice of the user in product discussions
- Ship, measure, and improve your designs based on quantitative and qualitative feedback
- Identify future opportunities, working as a key thought partner among your counterparts in product, engineering, and stakeholder teams
- Act as an advocate for user-centered product design processes throughout the broader product and engineering organization.
- Experience in SaaS software.
- 3+ years of software product design experience
- Curiosity and an inclination to solve complex user and design problems
- A portfolio showing your high-quality, thoughtful UI and UX work with a focus on desktop web applications
- Experience working from conception to validation of major product features, leveraging a variety of UX methods to inform your approach
- An owner's mindset: you don't hesitate to reach out to an end user to conduct research or answer a design question, you empower engineers to match your designs, you translate research into action, and you anticipate unexpected design challenges
- An inclination for storytelling: you can develop and convey ideas clearly in a compelling written and/or visual format to persuade others towards your vision
- Comfort working across a variety of ongoing projects at different levels of engagement (small feature, usability test, or an entire end-to-end project)
- Experience designing complex B2B SaaS products is a plus
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Founded in 2005, BridgeView provides exceptional technology consulting, project augmentation, and placement services that help organizations and technologists achieve their goals. Our ability to evolve with the market and quickly adapt to client environments makes us a unique alternative to the status quo. It’s why we’ve achieved constant growth since the day we opened our doors, attracting well-known companies and expert talent. With a home base in downtown Denver and a team that embodies a work hard, play hard attitude, BridgeView is a personable but professional partner to you. We’ve won awards and we’ve had great success, but nothing is more rewarding than forming genuine connections with business leaders and technologists.
Apply for the above role or sign up for job alerts.