Job Reference: 9338
Ready to work with mountains of data higher than the Rockies? We’re seeking a Sr. Oracle EBS Developer who is ready to get their hands on the 1’s and 0’s of an electrifying client in Malvern, PA.
Here’s the thing – a modern business simply can’t remain profitable without harnessing its data. So much information passes through the servers of our client that this position will have a visible impact on their success. Whether you like to swim in data lakes or drive the fork-lift in data warehouses, you could be just the person this role needs.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
As a seasoned Senior Oracle e-Business Suite (EBS) Developer you’ll work within the Network Operations team. The ideal candidate should be highly skilled in all aspects of Oracle EBS, including designing, developing, implementing, customizing, and integrating Oracle e-Business Suite applications with other systems, and providing ongoing support and future enhancements of those solutions. Daily responsibilities will include design and development of Oracle EBS applications with other systems and providing ongoing support and future enhancements of those solutions. Support all technical activities and follow the processes outlined by approved agile SDLC.
Review Change Requests and provide technical support during the release testing phases. Tune and optimize packages, stored procedures, PL/SQL, and applications in Oracle EBS/RDBMS environments. Develop a cooperative environment that fosters knowledge sharing. Provide technical guidance and mentoring to others in areas of expertise.
- Design and development of Oracle EBS applications 25% of time
- Review Change Requests and provide technical support 20% of time
- Construct scripts that make data evaluation processes more flexible or scalable and to assist in system, database, or applications administration 15% of time
- Review SQL and PL/SQL code for performance, database tuning, report’s customization 15% of time
- Working alongside teams within the finance, business, or management teams to establish and qualify needs 15% of time
- Support day to day Network Operations activities, initiatives, capacity planning, and projects 10% of time
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- 8+ years of experience with Oracle Applications (E-Business Suite) R12 and earlier
- 5+ years of experience with Oracle relational database using SQL/PLSQL skills
- 3+ years of experience as an Oracle DBA in an enterprise environment
- Strong experience with Report Builder, API’s, Oracle Workflow, BI Publisher, and XML
- Significant SQL and PL/SQL skills with proven practical experience in development
- Experience with performance tuning to ensure acceptable report execution times, including validation of report SQL
- Deep technical knowledge of Oracle modules, including but not limited to, AP, AR, PO, GL, FV, FND, FA, and iProcurement
- Strong Linux command line experience with Shell/Perl scripting skill sets
- Experience in Java Programming
- Advanced experience developing and writing requirements according to standard templates including data needs and business rules
- Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modeling skills
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations
- Experience working in DevOps and Agile environments
- Excellent troubleshooting techniques for SQL analysis and concurrent programs
- OCI (Oracle Cloud Infrastructure) experience
- SOX and other compliancy environment experience
- PCI (Payment Card Industry) experience a plus
- Familiarity with Oracle RDBMS and EBS upgrades
- Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical
- Skills to develop and maintain system documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, or equivalent experience
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed