Job Reference: 9674
TITLE: Senior Java Cloud Engineer
LOCATION: Fully Remote
BENEFITS & PERKS: Medical, Dental & Vision insurance; 4% match on 401K, Life & LTD Insurance, and Employee Perks (more detail below)
- Are you a passionate java engineer who likes innovations and cloud technologies? Are you looking for challenging projects in a company that leads in innovation? Then we have a place for you!
- Our Global Technology Data Infrastructure team is a small team of talented and visionary engineers with the challenge to stay ahead of the ever-growing demand of data volumes.
- We are looking for a resourceful and creative java engineer, who communicates well, has initiative, is a self-starter, able to learn quickly and work independently.
- We appreciate Java code that are modular, clean, concise, easy to read and maintain, with plenty test coverage. We praise good development practices, and good documentation.
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of Java experience
- Strong core Java skills
- Comfortable in a *nix command-line shell
- Database / SQL
- Docker & Kubernetes
- CI/CD systems and pipelines (preferably Gitlab CI/CD)
- Spring Boot, RESTful web-services, & microservices
- AWS / Cloud technologies and services
- Web-security: TLS, SAML, common web vulnerability
Founded in 2005, BridgeView provides exceptional technology consulting, project augmentation, and placement services that help organizations and technologists achieve their goals. Our ability to evolve with the market and quickly adapt to client environments makes us a unique alternative to the status quo. It’s why we’ve achieved constant growth since the day we opened our doors, attracting well-known companies and expert talent. With a home base in downtown Denver and a team that embodies a work hard, play hard attitude, BridgeView is a personable but professional partner to you. We’ve won awards and we’ve had great success, but nothing is more rewarding than forming genuine connections with business leaders and technologists.
Apply for the above role or sign up for job alerts at https://www.bridgeviewit.com/job-alerts/.
- Medical: Provided by Aetna
- Dental: Provided by Aetna
- Vision: Provided by VSP
- 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following: Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Auto Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Homeowners/Renters Insurance, Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
- Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)