Job Reference: 9195
If you love building the architecture that makes information technology possible, then we have news for you: we’re seeking a Sr. Enterprise Azure Architect who is ready to pick up a (figurative) hammer for one of our clients in Denver, Wichita, or Santa Rosa, CA.
Here’s the thing – if a company’s technology stack were a person, then the network of vital organs and veins would be its system positions. Without experts designing, implementing, analyzing, and maintaining important systems, a company simply can’t function. If that sounds exciting, you just might be the lifeblood our client needs.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Lead the design and implement solutions from business needs and evaluate current systems to secure best practices
- Collaborate and engage in activities to assure knowledge development, sharing, leading, and integration within and across the organization as suitable.
- Document and implement responses to audit findings identified as vulnerabilities within the infrastructure, coordinate and manage support vendors, be responsible for the daily operations of all data center infrastructure, cloud computing infrastructure, servers, data storage, and enterprise wide computing systems.
- Responsible for a deep understanding of products, services and solutions (including market, trends and strategies) related to Data Center operations.
- The Enterprise Infrastructure Senior Engineer will continue to maintain high reliability and performance while keeping operating costs in facilities at a minimum. Where appropriate, the Enterprise Infrastructure Senior Engineer will drive innovation and continuous improvement to reduce operational costs while maintaining high availability.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- BA/BS degree, with emphasis on computer science, management information systems or business; or equivalenT
- 12+ years of technical and professional experience with 10 years supporting mission-critical technology solutions within a complex IT applications environment and managing / maintaining infrastructure monitoring and health tools and applying risk management practices at all levels of problem solving.
- Internet and intranet technologies and computer security and data protection and backup systems. Understanding of high availability solutions relating to physical, virtual and cloud based Infrastructures.
- Azure Product knowledge, experience administering, migrating and optimizing Azure.
- Hands on experience with personal computer software packages including current Microsoft Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office, database, e-mail,
- Infrastructure monitoring and reporting, and other programs including virtual and cloud based applications and services.
- High level experience in resolving all common computer problems including viruses, spyware, slow performance, errors, software application installation and configuration, wireless networks and peripheral problems. Utilizing Incident tickets and change management system.
- Extensive knowledge of Networking and Server operating systems, Active directory, DNS and DHCP, OU’s, GPO’s Policies, physical and virtual environments, cloud based solutions, disaster recovery concepts.
- Develops methodology and analyzes infrastructure capacity based on business forecasts and systems and capacity planning. Pro-actively addresses capacity issues.
- Maintains infrastructure data and develops metric reports.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team lead under tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Travel required in performance of job & participate in 24X7 on call rotation.
- Consistently leads technically in challenging situations and resolve issues.
- Coaches and mentors other technical team members.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail.
- BA/BS degree, with emphasis on computer science, management information systems or business; or equivalent
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty. You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.