Job Reference: 9514
Bridgeview is currently seeking a Sr. Embedded UI Engineer (PC/Mobile) for one of our clients. If you love building and supporting technology solutions that make businesses successful, then read on for more details.
TITLE: Sr. Embedded UI Software Engineer (PC/Mobile/Cross OS)
LOCATION: Denver with in-office post Covid, but remote is an option for the right person
BENEFITS & PERKS: Medical, Dental & Vision insurance; 4% match on 401K, Life & LTD Insurance, and Employee Perks (more detail below)
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- You'll bring experience doing application development in C/C++ environments, preferably with experience working with QT and QML on the frontend.
- Design, implement, test, and deploy software meeting a high standard for quality and performance by establishing best practices and exemplifying good habits
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
- Advise product management and executive management teams on technical issues within your domain
- Assist in the collection and documentation of requirements, user stories, estimates and work plans
- Adopt, embrace, and promote agile practices within the team
- Participate and promote architectural initiatives, balancing long-term value with short-term needs
- Windows and Mac OS X client applications
- Android and iOS client applications
- Android for embedded AV system server applications
- C/C++, Qt/QML
- Java, Kotlin, Objective C, Python, Rust
- Experience working with a network-enabled, content sharing, client/server product where streaming performance and stability is of utmost importance is nice to have
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Founded in 2005, BridgeView provides exceptional technology consulting, project augmentation, and placement services that help organizations and technologists achieve their goals. Our ability to evolve with the market and quickly adapt to client environments makes us a unique alternative to the status quo. It’s why we’ve achieved constant growth since the day we opened our doors, attracting well-known companies and expert talent. With a home base in downtown Denver and a team that embodies a work hard, play hard attitude, BridgeView is a personable but professional partner to you. We’ve won awards and we’ve had great success, but nothing is more rewarding than forming genuine connections with business leaders and technologists.
Apply for the above role or sign up for job alerts.
- Medical: Provided by Aetna
- Dental: Provided by Aetna
- Vision: Provided by VSP
- 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following: Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Auto Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Homeowners/Renters Insurance, Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
- Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)