Job Reference: 9521
Bridgeview is currently seeking a Software Implementation Engineer for one of our clients. If you love building and supporting technology solutions that make businesses successful, then read on for more details.
TITLE: Software Implementation Engineer
LOCATION: North East – Boston area/remote
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- In addition to all the standard medical and dental benefits that kick in Day 1, our client:
- Are committed to the environment, our employees, and our communities
- Are focused on career growth by following defined career ladders
- Take our work and mission seriously and….we love to laugh!
- 401k Match
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Peer to peer recognition program
- Management by objectives bonus plan
- Innovative flexible time off
- Exceptionally collaborative and cool office spaces (once we reopen them)
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Work closely with clients and partners to ensure a successful, high quality release
- Work with utility clients on all technical aspects of deployment including:
- Understand and map data entities and attributes from utility to data specifications
- Work with client, as well as internal product management and engineering teams on data integration, data acquisition and data processing, to ensure data quality and operational readiness;
- Educate client on Single sign on requirements and configuration; liaise with clients on set up and testing;
- Educate clients on widget and API implementation requirements; liaise with clients on set up and testing.
- Work with the client to map data fields from their systems to data specifications in support of multiple products
- Build out data dictionary
- Perform data gap analysis
- Analyze data and present results to clients and partners
- Develop and implement client facing test cases, test plans, and test specifications
- Design and develop test strategies to test enterprise software and integration with clients and partners. Our Client's solution is integrated with enterprise and customer facing utility systems.
- Strong knowledge of data model/database design concepts and working knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of web integration including iframes, widgets, Single Sign On, APIs
- Experience working with multiple groups, both internally and externally – clients, engineering and product management teams
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional and credible in front of customers
- Curiosity about and commitment to technology, energy efficiency and your potential
- An understanding of the utility industry
- Experience in the following:
- Operational Reporting tools – e.g. Splunk
- Python, Scripting tools (perl, unix)
- AWS, GPC or similar cloud SaaS software development environment.
- Experience collaborating with offshore resources.
Founded in 2005, BridgeView provides exceptional technology consulting, project augmentation, and placement services that help organizations and technologists achieve their goals. Our ability to evolve with the market and quickly adapt to client environments makes us a unique alternative to the status quo. It’s why we’ve achieved constant growth since the day we opened our doors, attracting well-known companies and expert talent. With a home base in downtown Denver and a team that embodies a work hard, play hard attitude, BridgeView is a personable but professional partner to you. We’ve won awards and we’ve had great success, but nothing is more rewarding than forming genuine connections with business leaders and technologists.
Apply for the above role or sign up for job alerts at https://www.bridgeviewit.com/job-alerts/.