Job Reference: 9821
TITLE: Senior Software Engineer, Salesforce Platform
LOCATION: Fully Remote
BENEFITS & PERKS: Medical, dental, vision, optional insurance products including pet insurance, 401K with a match, flexible paid time off, company-paid sabbatical after six years of service, bonus plan, and equity options.
The Senior Software Engineer role is an opportunity to join a growing development team doing cutting-edge work on the Salesforce platform. You’ll directly contribute to our customer-facing Learning Platform used by over one million trained professionals around the world. Our team values collaboration, quality, and continuous improvement at a sustainable pace.
As a part of the Information & Technology team, you’ll be joining an engineering team that includes Salesforce Developers, Salesforce Admins, UX Designer, a Product Owner and Scrum Master.
THE TECH STACK
- Platforms: Salesforce & Experience Cloud
- 6+ or more years of experience designing and implementing systems using an object-oriented language
- Apex, Java, C# or equivalent
- Experience building web applications using a component framework
- LWC, React, Vue, Angular or equivalent JS framework
- Demonstrated experience solving complex challenges to produce secure, scalable, and high-performance solutions that maximize the full potential of the Salesforce Platform.
- Easy to read and maintain
- Protected from regressions by a good set of unit tests
- Can scale to accommodate our user base
- Experience with Git, CI/CD pipelines, and the software development lifecycle
- Experience developing integrations with external systems
- Experience working with a team of developers and collaborating on design issues while mentoring others.
Founded in 2005, BridgeView provides exceptional technology consulting, project augmentation, and placement services that help organizations and technologists achieve their goals. Our ability to evolve with the market and quickly adapt to client environments makes us a unique alternative to the status quo. It’s why we’ve achieved constant growth since the day we opened our doors, attracting well-known companies and expert talent. With a home base in downtown Denver and a team that embodies a work hard, play hard attitude, BridgeView is a personable but professional partner to you. We’ve won awards and we’ve had great success, but nothing is more rewarding than forming genuine connections with business leaders and technologists.
Apply for the above role or sign up for job alerts at https://www.bridgeviewit.com/job-alerts/.
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView is an equal opportunity employer.