Job Reference: 9219
Is your idea of the “big picture” more of a massive billboard than a framed 8 x 10 photo? We’re seeking Salesforce Developers who are ready to take control of large-scale programs and applications for one of our clients in Denver.
Here’s the thing – large companies have a distinct need for help with their massive technology functions. Whether it’s SAP, a Java application, or SharePoint, these businesses require talent who can keep them up and running smoothly. If you have the breadth of knowledge it takes to work at the enterprise level, our client’s opening is waiting.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
Collaborate with business partners to develop and integrate in our complex enterprise Salesforce environment, continually improving the end-user experience. This includes proprietary enterprise applications designed and developed in-house as well as third-party applications hosted externally.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- Hands on Salesforce Development
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Knowledge of Visualforce, Apex, and Lightning development
- Application design and development using object oriented languages.
- Salesforce development and integration experience with Visualforce, Apex (classes/controllers/triggers), SOQL, App Exchanges, and Force.com. E-commerce solutions, platform apps, custom apps, design app data models, logic, interfaces, and security
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II (DEV 501), Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (ADM201), experience developing UI pages using Lightning framework preferred.
- Understanding of software engineering best practices including UI/UX, configuration management, automated testing, and secure coding.
- Working knowledge of nCino a plus
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent technical competency.
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed