Job Reference: 9629
Bridgeview is currently seeking a IT Project Manager for one of our clients. If you love running multiple projects in an enterprise environment that make businesses successful, then read on for more details.
TITLE: Sr. IT Project Manager
LOCATION: Remote. Anywhere in the US
BENEFITS & PERKS: Medical, Dental & Vision insurance; 4% match on 401K, Life & LTD Insurance, and Employee Perks (more detail below)
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
Establishing and managing effective project operations to deliver quality outcomes Managing a team(s) of project employees operating on complex/large IT projects, typically in a complex, multi-platform technical environment. Controlling project design and planning activities associated with large, complex IT projects. Defining, sourcing & managing necessary project resources Controlling project schedules to ensure that necessary modules and programs are completed according to the project plan. Preparing project budgets , attaining necessary approvals in a timely manner, monitoring and reporting on project financials while monitoring and tracking the realization of defined project benefits Effectively controlling and managing the issues, risks, dependencies and changes in scope associated with large, complex IT projects Managing and Communicating to Stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes Regular, consistent, and predictable attendance is an essential function of this job.
- 5-7 years as an IT project manager in large corporate environments.
- Extensive experience with planning, managing and tracking multiple complex and major impact projects.
- Extensive experience with managing client expectations, implementing service improvement initiatives and communicating effectively with senior management.
- Extensive experience supporting IT infrastructure projects (VPN, data circuits, telephony, servers)
- Experience with Agile concepts (scrum meetings, Kanban, Jira)
- High energy, ability to deliver, and comfortable working in a demanding environment
- Exp working with executives and running concise meetings
- Creating standards and procedures that help the PMO run successfully
- Supporting implementation of Loan Origination System)
- Proficiency with SmartSheet
- Formal project management qualifications are desired, preferably PMBOK.
Founded in 2005, BridgeView provides exceptional technology consulting, project augmentation, and placement services that help organizations and technologists achieve their goals. Our ability to evolve with the market and quickly adapt to client environments makes us a unique alternative to the status quo. It’s why we’ve achieved constant growth since the day we opened our doors, attracting well-known companies and expert talent. With a home base in downtown Denver and a team that embodies a work hard, play hard attitude, BridgeView is a personable but professional partner to you. We’ve won awards and we’ve had great success, but nothing is more rewarding than forming genuine connections with business leaders and technologists.
Apply for the above role or sign up for job alerts at https://www.bridgeviewit.com/job-alerts/.
Medical: Provided by Aetna
Dental: Provided by Aetna
Vision: Provided by VSP
401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following: Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Auto Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Homeowners/Renters Insurance, Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)