Job Reference: 9680
Bridgeview is currently seeking a Senior Director of Support for one of our clients. If you love building and supporting technology solutions that make businesses successful, then read on for more details.
TITLE: Senior Director of Support
LOCATION: Fully Remote in United States – EST/CST preferred
As the Senior Director of Support, you will be responsible for our entire Client Support organization. This is a phenomenal opportunity for someone who has experience building new teams, implementing processes and has experience creating a revenue-based support structure. In this role you will own and drive support outcomes for all customers. You’ll play a pivotal leadership role in defining and maintaining the support team’s metrics and KPI’s and in leading the day-to-day operations of our support teams.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Serves as the segment leader by developing the business plans, hiring, and developing teams, serving customers, and growing sales and ensure successful onboarding for new customers
- Drive a common set of practices and principles for the support team to adhere to including processes related to ticket intake, ticket resolution, customer escalation and incident management
- Build relationships with key customers and drive strong communication and advocacy for customers
- Frequently interact with senior management across departments and ensure a mutual understanding of support goals and philosophies as well as presenting proposing solutions to drive strong customer satisfaction
- Identify, drive, and implement metrics and/or SLAs and ensure team members appropriately understand them
- Evaluate Salesforce implementation for its effectiveness for employee business processes and customer use cases
- Enhance the revenue-based commercial premium offering service models for client services while achieving margin objectives
- Optimize the tier 1 as well as tier II support team that focuses on technical, integration and implementation support
- Working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, product, and engineering to produce an amazing customer experience at every touchpoint
- Innovate and develop new ways to achieve high levels of customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Implement a governance model for customer accountability within the ticketing system
- Roughly 8+ years in senior-level management roles within a Support department, SaaS industry experience preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication (oral, written, presentation), organizational, interpersonal, and consultative skills
- Demonstrated ability and presence to drive top tier customer communication and relationship building
- Experience developing, motivating, and mentoring a customer success team capable of setting and meeting ambitious goals
- Operationally minded and data-driven to ensure teams are as productive and efficient as possible, while also producing the right outcomes for customers and for the business
- Passion for the customer experience, positive outlook with a proactive mindset and an ability to drive exceptional customer satisfaction results
- Flexible Time Off (take what you need, when you need it), additional paid time off for Bereavement, Jury Duty, Community Service and 8 paid Holidays
- 401(k) company match
- Choice of medical plans with Cigna, coverage beginning the first day of employment
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental, Vision, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Supplemental benefits including Voluntary Life Insurance, AD&D, Identity Theft, and Group Accident & Specified Disease
Founded in 2005, BridgeView provides exceptional technology consulting, project augmentation, and placement services that help organizations and technologists achieve their goals. Our ability to evolve with the market and quickly adapt to client environments makes us a unique alternative to the status quo. It’s why we’ve achieved constant growth since the day we opened our doors, attracting well-known companies and expert talent. With a home base in downtown Denver and a team that embodies a work hard, play hard attitude, BridgeView is a personable but professional partner to you. We’ve won awards and we’ve had great success, but nothing is more rewarding than forming genuine connections with business leaders and technologists.
Apply for the above role or sign up for job alerts at https://www.bridgeviewit.com/job-alerts/.
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView is an equal opportunity employer.