Job Reference: 9627
Bridgeview is currently seeking a Senior Customer Solutions Engineer for one of our clients. If you love building and supporting technology solutions that make businesses successful, then read on for more details.
TITLE: Senior Customer Solutions Engineer
LOCATION: Remote. This is a full-time remote position anywhere in the US or Canada, with preference to location in the Eastern US time zone.
BENEFITS & PERKS: Excellent healthcare plan, life & disability insurance, health & fitness reimbursements, great PTO plan, 401k plan with match, leadership and skills training opportunities, two paid work days for off-site training, and a paid work day for community service.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
The Senior Customer Solutions Engineer brings creativity, curiosity and passion to the role working with our API and web modernization products.
- Delivering services that allow for successful post-sales deployment of our client’s products
- Solving real problems for, and delivering real value to, our customers and partners – every day
- Delivering successful outcomes for our customers and partners with speed, precision, quality, and innovation
- Demonstrating that we take commitments seriously – to our customers, to our partners, and to each other
- Bridging the gap in understanding between legacy development technologies and modern technologies for our customers
This role will be in our client’s Customer Solutions Engineering team focusing on our API and web modernization projects. This role will be responsible for designing a sample solution or migration assistance for our customer, training them on the product, and mentoring them through their project goals.
- 8+ years in related Information Technology position
- 5+ years consulting, or team lead experience
- 5+ years development, application lifecycle or change management experience
- Customer facing experience:
- Either business user customer or third-party customer interaction experience including: leading requirements discovery calls, demoing solutions, developing and delivering training on products or solutions delivered
- Advanced technical hands-on experience including
- Full stack application development programming experience in either Java or .NET and databases DB2 or SQL
- Experience in one or more of the following: middleware API experience with REST, JSON, SOAP services or similar technologies, process automation tools, experience working with XSTL and XML, Apache Tomcat configuration, understanding of Web UI security concepts
- Understanding of DevOps concepts around code management and deployment planning and experience with modern code repository solutions such as GIT, TFS, or Bitbucket
- Web UI development experience
- Ability to design and execute unit tests using either available tools such as Postman or custom written tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, regardless of timeline or time zone variations.
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem solving
- Fluent in French language
- Experience working with IBM I (AS/400) applications and understanding of development process around this platform
Founded in 2005, BridgeView provides exceptional technology consulting, project augmentation, and placement services that help organizations and technologists achieve their goals. Our ability to evolve with the market and quickly adapt to client environments makes us a unique alternative to the status quo. It’s why we’ve achieved constant growth since the day we opened our doors, attracting well-known companies and expert talent. With a home base in downtown Denver and a team that embodies a work hard, play hard attitude, BridgeView is a personable but professional partner to you. We’ve won awards and we’ve had great success, but nothing is more rewarding than forming genuine connections with business leaders and technologists.
Apply for the above role or sign up for job alerts at https://www.bridgeviewit.com/job-alerts/.