Job Reference: 9315
Is your idea of the “big picture” more of a massive billboard than a framed 8 x 10 photo? We’re seeking a Security Engineer/Auditor is ready to take control of large-scale programs and applications for one of our clients in Brooklyn, NY (REMOTE).
Here’s the thing – large companies have a distinct need for help with their massive technology functions. Whether it’s SAP, a Java application, or SharePoint, these businesses require talent who can keep them up and running smoothly. If you have the breadth of knowledge it takes to work at the enterprise level, our client’s opening is waiting.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- We are looking to hire someone with a passion for Solidity, the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), distributed computing and security. Candidates should relish in technical subtleties and minutiae, and have a passion for combining them with a flair for creativity and insight to hack smart contracts.
- This is a fun and challenging full-time position involving hacking, threat modelling, scanning, auditing, designing and enhancing the security of smart contracts across the board.
- Alongside client work, we will also provide you with plenty of time for research and development efforts where you can push the state of the art and science of blockchain security.
- A significant part of the work can be done remotely from wherever you are; little travel is anticipated (most of the team works remotely around the world). Along with a focus on technical excellence, we also believe firmly that culture and processes play an essential role in security.
- We are looking for exceptionally intellectual, bright and technically driven individuals who can communicate their ideas clearly while working with clients to achieve their security objectives.
- Demonstrated expertise and contributions towards smart contract security, EIPs (Ethereum Improvement Proposals), or research.
- Strong relevant work experience analyzing the security of systems (penetration testing, Web Application security testing, vulnerability scanning, threat modelling, etc.).
- 3 years of relevant work experience, including experience in responding to security problems in target-rich environments, looking at security alerts, front-line analysis and response.
- 1 year demonstrated expertise with Solidity, the EVM, and blockchain
- Demonstrated ability to work well with clients, and communicate clearly and concisely in a written format
- Publicly visible audit reports in your portfolio
- BS degree in a relevant field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience blogging or presenting on security related topics
- Advanced degree (MS, PhD) in a relevant field
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed