Job Reference: 9486
Bridgeview is currently seeking a Salesforce Developer Team Lead for one of our clients. If you love building and supporting technology solutions that make businesses successful, then read on for more details.
TITLE: Salesforce Developer Team Lead
LOCATION: Denver, Co; but 100% remote.
BENEFITS & PERKS: Medical, Dental & Vision insurance; 401K, Life & LTD Insurance, and Employee
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- The Salesforce Developer Team Lead will lead a team of dedicated Salesforce staff to ensure that our client is maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system for our clients end users.Candidates need to have the skills and experience in advanced programmatic capabilities (Apex, Lightning) of the Salesforce Platform and data modeling to develop complex business logic and interfaces.This individual also understands when it is best to use declarative development versus programmatic methods and can lead teammates and guide stakeholders toward the optimal solutions based on business requirements.The Manager must work well as part of a team, have the ability to lead and develop team members and must communicate well with technical and business partners. They will not have architectural design or budgetary responsibilities.
- Analyze, enhance, install, test and modify enterprise-wide software systems for both new and existing systems.
- Manage a team responsible for the design of enterprise software products.
- Prepare activity and progress reports regarding software engineering projects, tasks and operations.
- Participate in story grooming/refinement sessions with Product Owners, leveraging knowledge of the platform to clarify requirements.
- Develop automations using process builders, flows or triggers.
- Write test classes to ensure test coverage for apex classes.
- Willing to be hands on with design, code, and test. This role is 80% hands on.
- Oversee developers and testers to ensure successful delivery of all code to business testing phases. This role requires 20% leadership/mentoring.
- Minimum 4 to 6 years required supporting mid-to-large size organizations in a Salesforce developer required.
- Minimum 2 years of technical staff management experience required
- Database experience writing queries in SQL/SOQL.
- Hands-on work with Workflows, Flows, Triggers, Validation Rules and Lightning Components.
- Working with Data Loader or various ETL tools.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK APIs.
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Founded in 2005, BridgeView provides exceptional technology consulting, project augmentation, and placement services that help organizations and technologists achieve their goals. Our ability to evolve with the market and quickly adapt to client environments makes us a unique alternative to the status quo. It’s why we’ve achieved constant growth since the day we opened our doors, attracting well-known companies and expert talent. With a home base in downtown Denver and a team that embodies a work hard, play hard attitude, BridgeView is a personable but professional partner to you. We’ve won awards and we’ve had great success, but nothing is more rewarding than forming genuine connections with business leaders and technologists.
Apply for the above role or sign up for job alerts.