Job Reference: 9203
Is your idea of the “big picture” more of a massive billboard than a framed 8 x 10 photo? We’re seeking a Salesforce Developer who is ready to take control of large-scale programs and applications for one of our clients in Denver.
Here’s the thing – large companies have a distinct need for help with their massive technology functions. Whether it’s SAP, a Java application, or SharePoint, these businesses require talent who can keep them up and running smoothly. If you have the breadth of knowledge it takes to work at the enterprise level, our client’s opening is waiting.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Responsible for the hands-on technical aspects involved in delivering Salesforce.com, and systems integration projects. Primarily focusing on lightning development and Apex development.
- Develop or modifying custom workflows
- Maintain the Role Hierarchy and Territory Management Rules as the organization changes structure over time.
- Support both project and on-going support/maintenance activities related to Salesforce.com integrated systems.
- Assist in the development of testing, training development/support, and launch plans as required to aid in delivery of a quality product, designed for user acceptance and adoption.
- Utilize Jira or Salesforce Case management to track and report progresses on bugs fix and enhancements.
- Develops in-depth knowledge and proficiency of supported business areas and engages business partners in evaluating opportunities for process integration and refinement.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- 5+ years designing, developing and implementing custom applications/components
- 3+ years developing custom data integrations between multiple systems or databases
- 3-5+ years hands-on experience with the configuration and ongoing administration of Salesforce.com is required
- Experience with Salesforce.com API, SOAP and REST API, integrations with other enterprise applications is preferred
- Experience in analysis of business process, workflow and modeling.
- Experience in analysis of computer applications that cross numerous operational and servicing disciplines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to communicate information technology concepts to non-technology personnel.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with all levels of management, staff, vendors, contractors, and consultants.
- Strong leadership skills, a self-starter, able to work independently with minimal supervision to achieve assigned objectives by conducting researches and self-learning activities.
- 5 years’ experience in business and systems analysis
- 5 years’ experience working in an agile development environment
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Asset Management or Investment Banking is preferred
- Experience in analysis of business process and workflow modelling
- Salesforce Lightning experiences is preferred
- Certified Salesforce Developer
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.