Job Reference: 9289
Here’s the thing – large companies have a distinct need for help with their massive technology functions. Whether it’s SAP, a Java application, or SharePoint, these businesses require talent who can keep them up and running smoothly. If you have the breadth of knowledge it takes to work at the enterprise level, our client’s opening is waiting.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- Ability to discuss highly technical concepts with prospective leads
- Must have a working knowledge of UCaaS, CCaaS, technologies
- Willingness to travel
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Collaborate with Account Executives and provide comprehensive technical pre-sale support and function as a subject matter expert aimed at securing proposed deals to drive revenue growth.
- Help to determine requirements and configuration of our service offerings in order to provide cost effective solutions for new and existing customers.
- Engineer and design strategic, cost effective solutions for potential customers
- Support sales team through pre-sales and/or post-sales technical consulting activities and requirements gathering during the sales process
- Prepare and present technical proposals on our services, as well as how those products can be integrated and implemented within customer's current network infrastructure
- Communicate with prospective and existing customers directly and through Account Executives and Customer Service Representatives to understand current network environment, business requirements, short- and long-term technical requirements, and produce strategic, cost effective proposals and solutions Clearly articulate technical capabilities and give technical demonstrations
- Partner with the sales team to generate leads
- Find and maintain prospective clients
- Provide general technical support to clients
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Requires seven or more years of sales engineering and networking experience in the Telecom, cable or service provider industry (Minimum of 3 years' experience in a telecom environment)
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed