Job Reference: 9197
SEEKING QA TEST ENGINEERS · DENVER, CO
Is your idea of the “big picture” more of a massive billboard than a framed 8 x 10 photo? We’re seeking QA Test Engineers who are ready to take control of large-scale programs and applications for one of our clients in Denver, CO.
Here’s the thing – large companies have a distinct need for help with their massive technology functions. Whether it’s SAP, a Java application, or SharePoint, these businesses require talent who can keep them up and running smoothly. If you have the breadth of knowledge it takes to work at the enterprise level, our client’s opening is waiting.
Tell you what: give us 60 seconds. Look at what this role is all about, peek at our stellar benefits, and learn why BridgeView IT owns the competition when it comes to connecting technologists with the best enterprise positions. One minute from now, if you’re just as excited about this role as we are, then you know what to do.
YOU’LL BE VERY SUCCESSFUL HERE IF YOU HAVE
- BS in Computer Science or BA with equivalent technical competency
- Minimum 5 years of relevant technical software testing experience
- Excellent knowledge of software testing lifecycle and the associated deliverables
- Knowledge and experience with relational database applications (e.g. SQL Server, and SQL Query language)
- Proven ability to define, develop and maintain automated test cases with automated testing tools, like Selenium/C#, ReadyAPI, WinRunner, QuerySurge, BrowserStack
- Able to review system and functional requirements and extract data to use in preparing automated test plans and scripts
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, complex and diverse projects simultaneously and meet aggressive deadlines
- Proven understanding and experience with Agile approaches (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, SAFe) to software testing
- Knowledge and understanding of project management tools and duties
- Software testing certification is a plus (ISTQB Software Tester Certification, Certified Software Quality Engineer (CSQE))
- Salesforce testing experience is a differentiator
- Azure DevOps experience a plus
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- You will be responsible for software testing design, planning, automated scripting and execution for a variety of key customer-facing and internal applications.
- Works closely with developers, project managers and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC, executing test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution.
- The individual should have a strong understanding of SDLC processes and the QA life cycle and methodology.
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward your random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you.
Let’s do this. Apply for the above role or sign up for job alerts at www.bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
- Medical: Provided by Aetna
- Dental: Provided by Aetna
- Vision: Provided by VSP
- 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following:
- Short Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Homeowners/Renters Insurance
- Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
- Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.