Job Reference: 10015
Bridgeview is currently seeking a QA Engineer for one of our clients. If you love building and supporting technology solutions that make businesses successful, then read on for more details.
TITLE: QA Engineer
LOCATION: White Plains, NY – hybrid onsite/remote
- Take the lead in establishing and evolving formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices
- Serve as the key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA activities with all stakeholders
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated)
- Plan and execute system performance and load testing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a similar field
- 3+ years of hands-on, production experience building automated test scripts
- Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive and able to prioritize many tasks
- Self-motivated, works well independently and with others
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures to support various development methodologies
- Familiarity with entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Stress & Scale, Smoke & Sanity)
- Understanding of multi-tier web application architecture and deployment
- Understanding of existing QA best practices and methodologies to design, implement and automate processes
Founded in 2005, BridgeView provides exceptional technology consulting, project augmentation, and placement services that help organizations and technologists achieve their goals. Our ability to evolve with the market and quickly adapt to client environments makes us a unique alternative to the status quo. It’s why we’ve achieved constant growth since the day we opened our doors, attracting well-known companies and expert talent. With a home base in downtown Denver and a team that embodies a work hard, play hard attitude, BridgeView is a personable but professional partner to you. We’ve won awards and we’ve had great success, but nothing is more rewarding than forming genuine connections with business leaders and technologists.
Apply for the above role or sign up for job alerts at https://www.bridgeviewit.com/job-alerts/.