Job Reference: 9264
Is your idea of the “big picture” more of a massive billboard than a framed 8 x 10 photo? We’re seeking a QA Engineer who is ready to take control of large-scale programs and applications for one of our clients in Lakewood, CO.
Here’s the thing – large companies have a distinct need for help with their massive technology functions. Whether it’s SAP, a Java application, or SharePoint, these businesses require talent who can keep them up and running smoothly. If you have the breadth of knowledge it takes to work at the enterprise level, our client’s opening is waiting.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- You will provide automated and manual functional testing of our most high visibility products.
- You will help design test plans for new projects, and ensure that testing procedures are consistently followed.
- You will use tools to report issues and consistently track status.
- You will bring an ample degree of industry knowledge to your position, which will help you in implementing a testing methodology maximized to the needs of the group.
- You are an excellent communicator.
- Automated and manual functional testing of new products/product features as well as automated regression testing of existing functionality.
- Writing, reviewing, and updating product test plans, test cases, automated test scripts, and scenarios.
- All tiers of testing – manual, automated, front-end, and back-end.
- Execution of test plans, automated test scripts and test cases to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards, development specifications, and/or client requirements.
- Reporting bugs and tracking status through a resolution system.
- Build and maintain test tools and test applications to perform automated functional and regression testing as well as model-based architecture testing.
- Work closely with development, product development, and operations departments to ensure quality and timely services are delivered to clients.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of the market host systems.
- Review system requirements and business processes.
- Maintain testing tools to be used by the broader team.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience with QA testing or related functions
- Experience with automation frameworks and tools – ie: Selenium (required)
- Experience with automated testing tools (required)
- Experience with LINUX command-line environments (required)
- Experience testing UI and front-end applications (required)
- Experience with financial industry messaging protocols – ie: FIX (required)
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure – ie: Amazon Web Services (preferred)
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Management (preferred)
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
- Medical: Provided by Aetna
- Dental: Provided by Aetna
- Vision: Provided by VSP
- 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following: Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Auto Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Homeowners/Renters Insurance, Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
- Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed