Job Reference: 9347
Here’s the thing – the internet is an incredible tool, but it would be worthless without properly functioning websites and mobile apps. Our client relies completely on roles like this to maintain a world-class level of customer service. If you can ensure a company’s online presence is reliable, professional, and free from errors, then this position is right for you.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Develop automated tests that systematically test common user flows against a API’s and UI’s.
- Interpret product requirements to determine which tests help verification and validation.
- Design tests to surface fragile code in order to ultimately improve software resilience.
- Collaborate cross-functionally across a small team and a diverse stack.
- Pro-actively adapt tests as interfaces and user elements change.
- Deliver tests to complex product features in a fast environment with limited requirements.
- 2+ years of experience as a professional software engineer.
- Previous experience writing Browser Automation (Selenium, Selenide, etc..).
- Previous experience writing tests in Java (JUnit, TestNG, Mockito, etc…).
- Previous experience writing tests in React or Angular using (Jest, Mocha etc..).
- Previous experience writing tests against GraphQL is a plus.
- Previous experience working with Typescript is a plus.
- Previous experience working enterprise CMS systems is a plus.
- You have a clear philosophy of how and when to use TDD or BDD.
- You write code that is understandable, simple, clean and elegant.
- You enjoy autonomy and are able to operate with self-direction.
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
- Medical: Provided by Aetna
- Dental: Provided by Aetna
- Vision: Provided by VSP
- 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following: Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Auto Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Homeowners/Renters Insurance, Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
- Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed