Job Reference: 9718
Bridgeview is currently seeking a Product Manager at one of our clients. If you love building and supporting technology solutions that make businesses successful, then read on for more details.
TITLE: Product Manager
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Manage projects through a life-cycle of discovery, execution, launch, and iteration
- Build a deep understanding of user needs and pain points
- Work alongside product stakeholders to develop product and feature roadmaps
- Partner with engineering team members to inform and align priorities
- Communicate product launch details to internal stakeholders and support Go to Market efforts
- Track product and feature success and identify areas for improvement
- Measure the impact of product releases and use data to inform the roadmap
- Document requirements as needed
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager for SaaS products
- Experience with agile scrum and sprint planning methodologies
- Experience partnering with cross functional remote teams in a startup environment
- Proven track record of delivering and iterating with quality and speed
- Strong prioritization, written & verbal communication, and interpersonal skills, including strong English fluency
- Experience in the collaboration tool industry
- Experience in the B2B space
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Founded in 2005, BridgeView provides exceptional technology consulting, project augmentation, and placement services that help organizations and technologists achieve their goals. Our ability to evolve with the market and quickly adapt to client environments makes us a unique alternative to the status quo. It’s why we’ve achieved constant growth since the day we opened our doors, attracting well-known companies and expert talent. With a home base in downtown Denver and a team that embodies a work hard, play hard attitude, BridgeView is a personable but professional partner to you. We’ve won awards and we’ve had great success, but nothing is more rewarding than forming genuine connections with business leaders and technologists.
Apply for the above role or sign up for job alerts.