Job Reference: 9998
Bridgeview is currently seeking a PMO Manager for one of our clients. If you love building and supporting technology solutions that make businesses successful, then read on for more details.
TITLE: PMO Manager
LOCATION: Aurora CO, onsite 3 days a week
The PMO Manager will review, refine, and implement Project Management processes and guidelines that ensure successful project timing, quality and financial results. This position provides oversight to multiple projects, through planning, coordination, scheduling, financial/cost management, and contract administration. Will lead and oversee the day to day work of a Technology Project Management team.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Work with technology leadership, technology stakeholders, business partners and business project managers, as well as external vendors to support technology projects and lead the PMO team.
- Review and refine PMO standards and documentation including standardized intake processes, project governance, change management, and cross functional project review, communication, execution, and training protocols
- Effectively balance multiple projects and develop detailed project documentation to include business requirements, project plans, project schedules, workflow solutions, risk mitigation plans, and project status reports/communications as required.
- Define and produce timely project health reporting and dashboards on milestones and key metrics/KPIs
- Maintain, update, and continuously improve the project management framework and disciplines necessary to support the PMO
- Support and lead technology transformation and change in the organization
- Build PMO capacity planning model to allocate resources appropriately
- Own all aspects of people management including hiring, firing and associate career development
- Support PMO team with creating project scope and business requirements that achieve business objectives and enhance operational workflow
- Demonstrated experience in successfully leading team delivery of complex projects on time and on budget
- 3+ years of project management leadership experience
- Strong technical background, including knowledge of major software, infrastructure, and ERP systems
- Strong leadership and change management skills and track record of motivating and building a strong team
- Empower employees to be creative in solving problems while holding them accountable for financial and schedule constraints.
- Proven ability to lead and direct project assignments
- Success in transforming teams to embrace new trends and technologies
- Ability to build relationships across organizations and function, and utilizing those relationships to collaborate.
- Commercial contract knowledge and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Management, Business or related field is preferred
- PMP and/or ITIL Certifications preferred
Founded in 2005, BridgeView provides exceptional technology consulting, project augmentation, and placement services that help organizations and technologists achieve their goals. Our ability to evolve with the market and quickly adapt to client environments makes us a unique alternative to the status quo. It’s why we’ve achieved constant growth since the day we opened our doors, attracting well-known companies and expert talent. With a home base in downtown Denver and a team that embodies a work hard, play hard attitude, BridgeView is a personable but professional partner to you. We’ve won awards and we’ve had great success, but nothing is more rewarding than forming genuine connections with business leaders and technologists.
Apply for the above role or sign up for job alerts at https://www.bridgeviewit.com/job-alerts/.
Medical: Provided by Anthem BCBS
Dental: Provided by Guardian PPO
Vision: Provided by VSP/Guardian PPO
401K with 4% match that is 100% vested from start
Voluntary Benefits: Accident Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Critical Illness
Employee Perks, Personal Discounts: Full access to the Calm app, great discounts through thousands of vendors (Home Depot, AT&T, Target, etc.)