Job Reference: 9307
Are you into cloud formation? We’re seeking Migration Specialists who are ready to scale one of our electrifying clients in Greenwood Village, CO.
Here’s the thing – an organization’s cloud is inseparable from its business strategy. The cloud touches every part of a company, and that means this position has a tangible and direct impact on our client’s operations. We’re not saying that one role is more important than another, but there’s a reason cloud positions like this are so visible from a high elevation.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- Technical knowledge and experiences on migrating on-premise workload to Azure using cloud migration tools is a must.
- Install, configure and administer Windows-based servers.
- Basic understanding of network and routing and ability to troubleshoot connectivity issues.
- Understanding of SQL Databases, configuration, backup/restore methods
- Must have working knowledge of in a virtual environments
- Familiarity with system resiliency; backup/restore, clustering and disaster recovery
- Independent working style and proficient problem solving skills
- Able to work and communicate clearly with diverse group of people to reach a census on how the tool needs to be used
- Good written communication skills – able to document meetings, develop processes and procedures
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Migrate assigned applications and servers to Azure
- Install and configure Windows based servers and databases
- Configure cloud migration tool for workload migration from on-premise Data Center to the Cloud
- Contribute to migration methodology and discuss alternatives
- Adhere to processes and procedures
- Develop test scenarios, build test cases and document unit test evidences
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
- Medical: Provided by Aetna
- Dental: Provided by Aetna
- Vision: Provided by VSP
- 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following: Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Auto Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Homeowners/Renters Insurance, Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
- Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed