Job Reference: 10016
Bridgeview is currently seeking a Microsoft Azure Data Engineer for one of our clients. If you love building and supporting technology solutions that make businesses successful, then read on for more details.
TITLE: Microsoft Azure Data Engineer
LOCATION: White Plains, NY – hybrid onsite/remote
The role holder will be a key member of the team, working on a complex and challenging project within the Financial Services/Capital Markets industry. A strong candidate will be an experienced Data Engineer who is proficient in orchestrating sophisticated, robust Data Pipelines in Azure Data Factory (ADF), Databricks, Python/Scala, Spark, Spark SQL and Delta Lake. The primary focus of the selected candidate would be on building resilient, reusable Data Pipelines to extract, load, and transform raw data into a relational data model.
This is an exciting role within a team that is critical to the continued growth and success of the organization.
- Serve as the team’s ADF, Databricks, Python/Scala, Spark & Spark SQL technical expert
- Responsible for day-to-day collection & ingestion of raw data into corporate data assets
- Work with the team to formalize data flows and data standards
- Supervise all data ingestion & integration processes from source to target including the data warehouse and data lake
- Performance tune and optimize all data ingestion and data integration processes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a similar field
- 3+ years of hands-on, production experience building data pipelines in ADF
- Experience as a Data Engineer in large scale Data Lake/Cloud Data Platform implementation projects
- Experience in SQL, T-SQL, Python, Scala or R programming
- Experienced building event driven Azure Function based pipeline solutions
- Experience managing pipelines into a heterogenous data architecture/technology ecosystem
- Comfortable setting up and overseeing batch and API based data pipelines
- Microsoft certification
Founded in 2005, BridgeView provides exceptional technology consulting, project augmentation, and placement services that help organizations and technologists achieve their goals. Our ability to evolve with the market and quickly adapt to client environments makes us a unique alternative to the status quo. It’s why we’ve achieved constant growth since the day we opened our doors, attracting well-known companies and expert talent. With a home base in downtown Denver and a team that embodies a work hard, play hard attitude, BridgeView is a personable but professional partner to you. We’ve won awards and we’ve had great success, but nothing is more rewarding than forming genuine connections with business leaders and technologists.
Apply for the above role or sign up for job alerts at https://www.bridgeviewit.com/job-alerts/.