Job Reference: 9425
Have you been a Management Consultant for a big-time consulting company and loved that experience? Are you tired of the grind associated with big time management consulting? Do you want to establish deeper roots in Denver and have a better work/life balance? Did you leave your Consulting role, but you miss the thrill of driving strategic projects and results across a wide variety of clients? Do you want to be part of a stable yet growing entrepreneurial company with talented, ethical and client focused co-workers? These are just some of the reasons why people join our team. Come join of our consulting team where you can be part of something amazing and work with talented and driven individuals that are motivated every day by delivering meaningful initiatives and results for our clients. If you are interested in learning more, let’s talk and determine if BridgeView consulting is the right fit for your next career challenge.
BridgeView has a 15+ year history of delivery excellence with a wide range of Denver companies. Our leadership team and sales staff have deep relationships with countless Denver leaders. As a BridgeView Management consultant, you will be part of growing consulting practice within a thriving Denver company that is motivated by making meaningful connections and delivering tangible results for our clients. You will work in project leadership roles as part of a client-facing team, have direct exposure to top-notch consulting and industry leaders, and be laser focused on helping your client meet and exceed their business objectives. You will regularly interact with and learn from other talented BridgeView consultants and leaders, and you will play a big part in helping define, execute and grow a top-notch local consulting practice.
Delivering exceptional service and results requires hiring exceptional people. At BridgeView, we do not work simply to drive revenues and profit. For us, our work is about developing our people, delivering results to our clients, and embracing teamwork and collaboration. We offer a wide variety of opportunities and experiences for our employees to grow not only their career, but themselves as well, and we want you to enjoy the journey and have a great life along the way.
- Work with BridgeView team in defining client’s business problem(s) and identify solution(s)
- Serve in a project leadership role within your area(s) of expertise for strategic client projects
- Lead/Partner with project teams (consultants, clients and contractors) to deliver project objectives
- Create/contribute to client deliverables and project execution
- Interface with clients at the appropriate levels to ensure effective communications and value delivery
- Partner with BridgeView leadership, sales and recruiting teams on continued consulting practice growth and to help ensure amazing company culture
Great consultants come in all shapes and sizes; however, the following are qualities that align with what we are seeking:
- Bachelor’s and or advanced degree, preferably in Information Technology, MIS, Business Administration or other related fields
- 6+ year(s) of experience (at some point of your career) with a Management Consulting firm (Big-5 preferred)
- Expertise leveraging multiple of the following disciplines in delivery focused roles on strategic projects: Program Management, Project Management, Business Analysis, Business Process, System Analysis, Data Analysis, Architecture (Enterprise, System or Data) and Product Management
- Agile, Cloud or Digital Engineering expertise and experience is a plus
- A demonstrated track record that is Driven, Authentic and Focused throughout your career.
- Flexibility and willingness to work in-person with clients in the greater Denver metro area
- Truly driven by a customer focus that results in delivering high-quality service and client satisfaction
- Experience working on projects that require problem solving and analytical skills and a proven ability to break down complex problems and develop solutions
- Strong understanding of a variety of delivery methodologies, tools and processes, and experience tailoring these to achieve desired results
- Innovative thinking, resourcefulness, and agility achieved by leveraging best practices and creativity to get things done
- High EQ team player who knows how to influence and partner by building strong relationships with leaders, peers, and clients
Compensation & Benefits
- $120-180K base with bonuses
- Medical and Dental, provided by Aetna and Vision by VSP
- 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability