Job Reference: 9978
Bridgeview is currently seeking an IT Manager for one of our clients. If you love building and supporting technology solutions that make businesses successful, then read on for more details.
TITLE: IT Manager
LOCATION: Castle Rock, CO
BENEFITS & PERKS: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance; 8% Match on 401K, Life & LTD; Generous PTO, Vacation & Sick Day Offering; Tuition Reimbursement & Employee Training.
The IT Manager is responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our information technology within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. The IT manager supervises the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs in a manner consistent with IT procedures and practices.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Manage, plan, organize, control and evaluate information technology and computer systems in collaboration with stakeholders
- Ensures that operating procedures, contingency plans, standards and guidelines are followed
- Oversees the division workplan in alignment with IT service definitions and project portfolio
- Translates business requirements into technical processes and system solutions that are aligned with the IT department plans and industry best practices
- Reviews and analyzes existing technologies’ effectiveness and efficiency and develops strategies for improving and integrating these systems
- Assists in developing and evaluating IT strategies, policies and procedures
- Manage technical staff and supervisors to effectively and efficiently achieve the desired results, includes setting objectives for teams and individual staff, setting task priorities and resolving resource, technical or conflicting priority issues.
- Develop IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Contributes to assessment of investments and financial commitments, and makes recommendations for annual budget
- Six years of progressive experience in operations, maintenance, and sustained engineering of LAN to WAN internetworking, network security, TCP/IP, Ethernet, Wireless, Internet, Intranet, Extranet, VPN, SDN, Endpoint Security Policy and Enforcement, Switches, Routers required.
- Two years of supervisory or project management experience required.
- Professional certification as a CCIE is preferred, but not required.
- CCIE level experience in related subject matter is essential.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, MIS or similar field.
- A combination of experience and education may be considered for a well-qualified candidate
Founded in 2005, BridgeView provides exceptional technology consulting, project augmentation, and placement services that help organizations and technologists achieve their goals. Our ability to evolve with the market and quickly adapt to client environments makes us a unique alternative to the status quo. It’s why we’ve achieved constant growth since the day we opened our doors, attracting well-known companies and expert talent. With a home base in downtown Denver and a team that embodies a work hard, play hard attitude, BridgeView is a personable but professional partner to you. We’ve won awards and we’ve had great success, but nothing is more rewarding than forming genuine connections with business leaders and technologists.
Apply for the above role or sign up for job alerts at https://www.bridgeviewit.com/job-alerts/