Job Reference: 9329
Is your idea of the “big picture” more of a massive billboard than a framed 8 x 10 photo? We’re seeking a HR Transformation Project Manager who is ready to take control of large-scale programs and applications for one of our clients in Denver, CO.
Here’s the thing – large companies have a distinct need for help with their massive technology functions. Whether it’s SAP, a Java application, or SharePoint, these businesses require talent who can keep them up and running smoothly. If you have the breadth of knowledge it takes to work at the enterprise level, our client’s opening is waiting.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Reporting to the Head of HR Systems, the Project Manager will be responsible for delivering and managing all aspects of the HR Transformation and Payroll project.
- Working closely with the business and colleagues in IT this person will be responsible for understanding the businesses requirements and helping to drive and transform the existing legacy SAP HCM platform to SAP SuccessFactors EC, and a Global Payroll model.
- The role will primarily focus on managing the various project implementation streams and supporting the various business documentation. This will involve hands on end to end project management of the project in addition to undertaking certain business analyst tasks such as understanding and documenting functional requirements and testing plans etc. This role will also manage and report the program budget and costs, and maintain the program vision, deliverables/objectives and design principle in collaboration with implementation partners.
- The person in this role will required excellent problem-solving and communication skills but should also be able to see the larger picture and recommend the steps to get the business from problem to solution.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Project management of all aspects of the project such as:
- Plan and implement projects
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define tasks and required resources
- Manage project team(s)
- Manage budget
- Allocate project resources
- Create schedule and project timeline
- Track deliverables
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess result of project
- Understanding the business processes and how these are supported by the systems
- Translating business requirements into functional / technical specifications
- Build and cultivate stakeholder relationships with the ability to keep them engaged, responsible and dedicated in working toward deliverable goals and objectives
- Managing stakeholders and priorities to support the business needs
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- Successful track record of managing large, complex projects
- Experience with HR and Payroll ERP administration and systems
- Educated to degree level or holding a relevant professional qualification
- Formal project management certification
- Experience and deep functional knowledge of SAP HCM and SF EC and its configuration
- Experience with Global Payroll models
- Experience with other SAP systems (like SAP Business Warehouse, SAP BPC, SAP Business Objects, etc) and their architecture
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, Project, and Visio
- Competencies Required
- Full-life cycle project management of multiple implementations, across all core phases of an implementation – blueprint, realization, final preparation and post-implementation support
- Managing consulting resource(s) from Implementation partner(s)
- Managing consulting resource(s) from legacy Vendor Partner(s)
- Managing global resources
- The ability to act under their own initiative and be able to influence a variety of stakeholders, including senior management, in order to achieve their objectives
- A strong problem solving, analytical and objective approach to work
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
- Medical: Provided by Aetna
- Dental: Provided by Aetna
- Vision: Provided by VSP
- 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following: Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Auto Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Homeowners/Renters Insurance, Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
- Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed